What are your temptations, foods you just can't resist?

Options
My temptation foods are warm fudge brownies with nuts topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream (not with the brownie). I am by no means trying to tempt anyone. I was just curious. Please don't be offended. I look forward to seeing what you all like the most...:happy:

Replies

• livindia
    Options
    cereal with almond milk, not just one bowl, many bowls, any cereal!
  • a_sumsion
    a_sumsion Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Icecream...icecream...icecream.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    Most things crunchy or spicy. Biggest temptation on a regular basis is probably deli sandwiches. HA HA
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Cheese! LoL I love Cheese :) And Andy Caps Hot Fries! Those are things I just cannot resist if they are in the house. Every once in a while, my husband will go out and buy me a bag of hot fries. I get so mad, but so happy at the same time lol.
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger, fries, and a milkshake. When do I eat this? Absolutely NEVER because I'm now afraid to lol but it will alwayssss be my favorite.

I had a slimmer version of your temptation tonight! I found Vitalicious products at Raleys today..they actually have the fudge brownies with nuts, but I got the chocolate vitamuffin(only 100 cals!!). I put 1/2 cup of Dreyers Slow Churned, no sugar added vanilla ice cream, lite cool whip, and fat free Smuckers caramel sauce on top of it. SO good!!
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and I warmed the muffin up first to make it like a hot fudge sundae. That part is important lol
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Icecream. And Birthday cake. Costco cake is the best!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have to avoid places that serve good Chicken Fried Steak. I was asked once, "If you could only eat one food every meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?" It didn't even take two seconds for me to reply, "Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatos, Cream-Style Corn, Fried Okra, Iced Tea, and a bottomless basket of rolls."

Needless to say, this meal isn't in hot rotation at the moment, but it certainly is a temptation.

--Carter
  • bordersvm
    Options
    Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention Haribo gummi bears, too! LOL!!!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I have not bought any in literally years but I bought a jar yesterday for those days where I can't seem to reach my calorie goal and I need something light to fill in the gaps. Contemplating on having some right now. . .
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Oreos. Dark Chocolate Truffles. Bread, fresh from the oven with real butter.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Food..period.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    Burgers and fries if it's there i'm eatting it.
    and I can't just eat a burger or fries it has to be both.

and warm out of the oven cookies. I just got a chill thinking about them.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Gummy bears and potato chips. They are my biggest weakness. I try to not even buy any...because once I buy them, they are in my mouth. I have no shame saying that I have eaten an entire 1/2 pound of gummies and an entire bag of doritos within a day.
  • Mustangmandy1982
    Options
    Hmmm...prob the worst one but my favorite sweet is ice cream. I could eat ice cream ALL day. By food that I LOVE but could be very bad in large quantities is Mexican. Like, the chips, salsa and cheese dip you get as an appetizer...oh my gosh! I could eat them ALL day! lol
  • rtjmnz
    rtjmnz Posts: 9
    Options
    A bagel and cream cheese. Doritos. Cheesecake, french fries, PANCAKES =(
  • DoralisM
    Options
    I really truly love rice... love it! Chocolate desserts and pork chops. I miss french fries & mozzarella sticks :frown: :sad: LOL
  • foreverfl
    foreverfl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starbucks!! I absolutely love that place.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Fried cinnamon donut with cream cheese frosting And drizzeled chocolate frosting. Sometimes my store is sold out but have them boxed in a variety dozen pack. I have bought a dozen donuts to get really the one. Of course when I do that I end up eating the other 11.:laugh: :sad:
  • IceFaith
    Options
    Chocolate milk, fried potatoes and onions, cheesecake, the brownies and ice cream already mentioned...uhhh yum, warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies w/ a big ole glass of milk, and yeast dinner rolls w/ honey butter.

I can say that none of these are in my house at the moment except vanilla ice cream...LOL oh and milk.