What are your temptations, foods you just can't resist?

Options

Replies

• Shelle33
    Shelle33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Juice and any fruit drink thing...I drink way too much of it! Also, ice cream and tempura.
  • karlenasmith
    Options
    I am with you on the potato chip thing. A bag of plain potato chips is a meal for me. Cannot have them in the house. Have absolutely no self control. BTW- love your qoute by Jefferson.
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Carrot Cake

carrot%20cake%20slice.jpg
  • Aspynmom
    Aspynmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Patties....I will eat the entire package. I love to split them apart and lick the peanut butter off first then I eat the wafer parts!!! :blushing:
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a fun topic - all the responses are great! My greatest weakness is chocolate - pretty much any kind of chocolate. Oreo cookies are a big one so I don't ever buy those for the house cuz I want to eat them all right away. I love the potato chips and pasta is a definite weakness but chocolate is the one thing I cannot seem to say no to. Mmmm - just thinking about it makes me want some! :wink:
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Monster energy drinks, used to love them and have a few a week. Not had one for 2weeks now but im tempted to treat myself to the blue low carb one this weekend having only drank water all week and a couple of glasses of squash + 1 glass of pepsi max at the pub
  • candyland1081
    Options
    OMG I can't resist pizza or warm sugar cookies right out of the oven!!!!! I've always said whatever diet that DOESN'T make some kind of diet pizza I wasn't going to be able to diet! That's how much I love pizza! I don't even like toppings unless it's pepperoni but most of the time it's just cheese that I like....it's the crust that causes the problems :smile:

Candace
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    OMG I can't resist pizza or warm sugar cookies right out of the oven!!!!! I've always said whatever diet that DOESN'T make some kind of diet pizza I wasn't going to be able to diet! That's how much I love pizza! I don't even like toppings unless it's pepperoni but most of the time it's just cheese that I like....it's the crust that causes the problems :smile:

Candace

We make our own crust... much better, or you can buy it at Trader Joe's. Also, Papa Murphy's Delite i NOT bad and is totally something you can squeeze into a day. Enjoy your treats now and then, everyone deserves it... especially pizza! ;)
  • sbooth09
    Options
    mmm food! I love chocolate-dark chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate ice cream...It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's chocolate flavored pretty much. Chinese buffets (yum!), Chick-fil-a chicken sandwiches with waffle fries & chickfila sauce. I could seriously eat that everyday of my life and not get sick of it. Sushi- I love sushi-and if there is a sushi buffet anywhere near me, I get at least 3 plates of rolls & sashimi. mmm...now I want dark chocolate and tuna sashimi! haha!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    Mine is tacos, from Dairy Queen, I did learn though that they are only 514 cals. hehe
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Movie theatre popcorn, with butter (duh!)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    I love it too but after eating clean for so long.. my stomach HATES it so it makes it easier to say no to!
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What is Vitalicious and where do you find their products?
  • simplexserenity
    simplexserenity Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What is Vitalicious and where do you find their products?

www.vitalicious.com

I just discovered their products at Raleys..this site will help with more information about them. Not bad, and curves my cravings for chocolates and sweets!
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies, cheese burgers and fries, ice cream, choclate cake with icing (homemade with cream kind) and of course carmels. Plus cheese and prime rib, gees sounds bad, hmmm. I do like celery...ha ha lol
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    CHEESE!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM! I also love potato chips, french fries, and wine. Those are definitely my weaknesses.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Used to be a few. Now doritos and that's it.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love it too but after eating clean for so long.. my stomach HATES it so it makes it easier to say no to!

My stomach hates it too, but I still just can't help it. If I know I'm going to the movies, I save up all my calories all day, so I can eat it and I work out a TON that day haha. I am just sooooooo addicted to it.
  • nikapp13
    Options
    fillet steak with prawns in a cream peppercorn sauce... my partner makes it for me most weekends --- i LOVE IT. Or Curry with rice, naan bread, onion bhaji...Which is what i having tonight!

Not really a chocolate person or icecream dont really like cake either. rarely eat crisps (chips).

my weakness is alcohol --- give me a cold beer/cider, nice glass of red wine or champagne (my favorite) or a couple of large vodka's or brandy's with cola (i do now have the diet version)
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Ice cream used to be my weakness but lately I have been craving PIZZA!! I could eat pizza everyday!!