85lbs lost so far - before/after

Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    We always love these results pics. You've worked so hard. Not just diet, but serious exercise.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!!! You look like you don't need to lose another ounce! (that's a complement btw, I know one's weight is a personal issue, but I think you look amazing)!!
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Awesome transformation Chrissy. You are such an inspiration for those people that say they can't possibly do it. Way to go girl you ROCK!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Wow. Congrats on your hard work.

(I love the Before and after pics)

:drinker:
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    You should be so proud of all your accomplishments. It's a lot of hard work to lose weight and you are doing a fabulous job. Congratulations and thank you for being one of my inspirations!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome! Such an inspiration!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

FANTASTIC:drinker:

UNBELIEVABLE:noway:

YOU'RE DA:explode:

keep up the amazing, fantastic, and unbelievable job!!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Such a motivation to others to see what they CAN accomplish!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    HHHOOOTTTIIIEEEEEEE!!!!
  • rezonator
    Options
    My goodness that is something else. I can't image how proud you must be and how much better you must feel. Did you acomplish all of that using MFP? Well that and hard work of course, that would be one massive testimonial that this site works a charm!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wowza. that is mind blowing. You look fantastic!
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    you just made my day!!! U let me know that I can do it too!!! I can't wait!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Chrissy you amaze me everyday. I am so proud of you and you are unbelievably brave for posting the
    "Before" pics. You look abso-freakin-lutely fantastic!
    I am lucky to have you as a friend in this journey.

Now let me quit before I get too emotional.....:cry: lol

Love you Dani :flowerforyou:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Girl you look incredible! I hope that red dress moment was your day to shine. You not only look amazing, hot, sexy and more confident but there a light that shines through you that is an ora of peace. You are stunning!
  • blackbsm
    blackbsm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome....I'm so proud of you & you set such a great example for us all!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Several of my friends here on MFP have asked me to post before and after pics, even though I'm still about 12 lbs. from goal, so here they are. When I reach goal, I will have lost a total of 97 lbs.

beforeafter.png?t=1295542174

beforeafter2.png?t=1295542174

beforeafter3.png?t=1295542174

beforeafter4.png?t=1295542174

Oh my gosh! I am so inspired! You look awesome! Question: How do you tone your arms? They look amazing!
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm actually speechless. Since I just met you within the past two weeks I never really knew how far you've come. I am completely blown away by your success and obvious determination. Congratulations on making one of your dreams come true. Absolutely amazing!
  • sarawilkison
    sarawilkison Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great job!!! You are a motivation to me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!