85lbs lost so far - before/after

Options

Replies

• kata5
    kata5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say wow great job.....I wanted to aska question in the first three months how much did you lose, did you see a difference and did the weight start to come of fast and then slow or was it even throught out the whole thing?
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Fantastic, Amazing Inspiring, Awesome...Beautiful!!!! What a transformation :noway:
  • rhodawickey
    rhodawickey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job. you look amazing
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - looking great!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! :flowerforyou:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your compliments and kind words. I've been asked a lot of questions this morning about how I've accomplished this and it's very difficult for me to get back to everyone unless you send me an email. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. :)

The one thing that has driven me the most is desire. You have to really want it to see it through and want to make life-long changes.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Another inspiration to me!
    Thank you so much for posting these, the success of other people really gives me a boost!
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    Options
    In-freaking-credible! Rock on!
  • syphil
    syphil Posts: 2
    Options
    WTG!
  • dobergfell
    Options
    Wow! I knew you were looking great and working hard, but it is amazing to see the overall results. Since I see you every day I don't always notice the changes, but you look smokin' hot!!! I am lucky to be your husband!

Thanks for being a good motivation for me too!
  • cfarwick21
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous and you look fantastic!! Great job!
  • TulsaTim
    Options
    Wow! I knew you were looking great and working hard, but it is amazing to see the overall results. Since I see you every day I don't always notice the changes, but you look smokin' hot!!! I am lucky to be your husband!

Dan,

You deserve a big congrats too!! You were there to support Chrissy during all this journey. I am sure there were many nights you felt second fiddle to her work outs or had to eat something that you didn't want eat... or heard for the millionth time about some work out or new recipe she wanted to try out. You were there!!

You guys ROCK!!!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Very vry very nice! And how cute are your blue yees and red hair?????
  • odaatsue
    Options
    Beautiful! Beautiful you!

Thank you for today's shot of inspiration!

:heart:
  • dobergfell
    Options

Dan,

You deserve a big congrats too!! You were there to support Chrissy during all this journey. I am sure there were many nights you felt second fiddle to her work outs or had to eat something that you didn't want eat... or heard for the millionth time about some work out or new recipe she wanted to try out. You were there!!

You guys ROCK!!!

Lol. There is some truth to that Tim, but Chrissy doesn't make it too hard.

You are doing great yourself!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You look so marvelous!!! Very inspirational! :heart:
  • pannet
    pannet Posts: 27
    Options
    OMG! You look absolutely FABULOUS (that red dress is gorgeous too!) How long did it take you to accomplish your goal to date? Soooo inspirational to actually see people achieving their goals!!!!! Gives me hope.....Yea for you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • Jenny2011
    Options
    Well Done!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!