Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nutrisystem

2»

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I dont understand why this is so touchy, some people liked NS, some didnt- thats all ok. I personally would aleast try it if I had the money to spend on it

I hate the processed aspect of it, but I'd pay that much to have someone come in and cook my meals for me! :laugh: I do have a lean cuisine every now and then, which is pretty much the equivalent. Some days you just don't have the time or energy to make a meal with all the macros you need, and with a BP of 90/60 I can have a little extra sodium. But if I could I'd live off PB sammiches. :bigsmile:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    my BP is so low i wonder how i walk around sometimes :P

yeah what Tam said. :indifferent:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    I was in Big Lots the other day and they had cases of Nutrisystem food in the aisles. I have no idea if its in all of them or was a mistake or what, but I was surprised. they were tiny little portions, but they were only a buck each. You might check there to catch a deal and lay in a supply. I also noticed a couple of other companies as well. the stuff I saw looked like protein bars, snacks and those itty bitty containers of spaghettios. good luck.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I agree with Tam. To each his or her own. Find what works for you and stick with it. Personally, for me cooking my own food and eating correct portions is working for me. I'm down 40 lbs. If NS works for you or if this is what you want to do to lose weight......more power to you!

Let us know how it goes
This discussion has been closed.