btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fudge.

....and beer.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    cheesecake factory washed down with egg nog
    I'd take it a step further with Rompope and 20 hot wings.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Nachos and margaritas.

Or just a crapload of chips and salsa.
  • caseymcq
    Options
    Well, I am a southern girl and I grew up eating everything fried! I can't forget my Grandma's fried porkchops, biscuits and sausage gravy....Oh, and fried pickles!!
  • littlelioness
    Options
    What the heck, now I'm starving!!!
  • mamato4boys1girl
    Options
    pizza!! spagetti!! & mint chocolate brownie ice cream!!
  • stephgabriele
    Options
    Do you guys realize that half these things you CAN eat? There are so recipes online! Lighten up your recipes. When I started eating healthy I went through all of my cookbooks and wrote healthy alternatives next to ingredients. I was craving Chicken Nuggets the other day and since I'm vegetarian I made my own vegan nuggets from tofu and it tasted so much like the real thing. Macaroni and cheese you can definitely make healthier. Just bake it. Check it out girls, there are so many ways to make cravings lighter (:

But right now if I could have anything I wanted it would be a Gyro. I must look online and research that now, hahaha
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    And a Costco sized box of Goldfish crackers
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Or just a crapload of chips and salsa.

Agreed!! Love it! ..but I also LOVE pizza.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    cheese.

and more cheese.

and cheese inside of cheese.

and fried cheese.

and mozzarella cheese with tomatoes and olive oil.

and cheesesticks dipped in marinara

and queso de frier

and cheese cake

and string cheese

and sharp cheddar with wine

and cheese.

LOL!!! Like cheese a little bit, huh?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Gertrude Hawk Peanut Butter Smidgeons. Gertrude Hawk is a locally based chocolate shop, and they're divine. It's close your eyes and take off your shoes so you can wiggle your toes good.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter fudge brownies!!!!
  • chewy8874042
    chewy8874042 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Popeye's Spicy Fried Chicken, homemade Macaroni and cheese, and a huge Buttermilk biscuit with a side of a Bojangle's BoBerry biscuit with butter (not that I remember how that tastes ;) Key Lime, Fudge brownies, Wendy's Coffee Toffee Frosty, and a piece of Turtle Cheesecake for dessert. That is all! :)
  • chewy8874042
    Options
    Do you guys realize that half these things you CAN eat? There are so recipes online! Lighten up your recipes. When I started eating healthy I went through all of my cookbooks and wrote healthy alternatives next to ingredients. I was craving Chicken Nuggets the other day and since I'm vegetarian I made my own vegan nuggets from tofu and it tasted so much like the real thing. Macaroni and cheese you can definitely make healthier. Just bake it. Check it out girls, there are so many ways to make cravings lighter (:

But right now if I could have anything I wanted it would be a Gyro. I must look online and research that now, hahaha
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    cheesecake factory washed down with egg nog
    egg nog plus or minus the alcohol? LOL

i dont drink so it would be minus
  • chewy8874042
    Options
    I think Hungry Girl has a recipe for Gyros! Sometimes I use her whole recipes, and others I just take pieces and parts! Good Luck! I, too, love them.
  • caseymcq
    Options
    Popeye's Spicy Fried Chicken, homemade Macaroni and cheese, and a huge Buttermilk biscuit with a side of a Bojangle's BoBerry biscuit with butter (not that I remember how that tastes ;) Key Lime, Fudge brownies, Wendy's Coffee Toffee Frosty, and a piece of Turtle Cheesecake for dessert. That is all! :)
    OMG, I haven't had Popeye's in forever! Bojangles Boberry biscuits are the Shizzle!! LOL
  • stephgabriele
    Options
    I think Hungry Girl has a recipe for Gyros! Sometimes I use her whole recipes, and others I just take pieces and parts! Good Luck! I, too, love them.

Yeah, love that site! I'll have to look up on that. one thing that sucks is the whole vegetarian thing. i'm sure I could get meat subsitute and use the same seasoning
  • caseymcq
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me on here! I am only into my 5th day here so far and I like the support and motivation and information anyone has to give!!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    O god hmmmmmm creme brulee, some kind of amazing chewy crunchy on the outside gooey in the middle fudge brownie!