If you could eat anything you wanted...

Options

Replies

• CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I would start the day with a double order of biscuits and gravy, Then there is a restaurant here where I live called Tumbleweed. I would eat 2 large bowls of their queso and chips, then go to LJS and get a fish and more, with no fries, double cole slaw with extra crispies. After that I would go to Wendy's and get about 15 spicy chicken nuggest with ranch dipping sauce. Then to DQ for a french silk pie blizzard...hopefully on a day when it's snowing for buy one get one free. And I would drink a gallon of sweet tea and 10 fountain diet pepsi's with extra ice. MMM...none of which I have had since I started my lifestyle change. I really haven't missed these things....until now. LOL. Good thing there is like 6 inches of snow here and everything is closed.
  • jmcniel
    jmcniel Posts: 65
    Options
    Any form of pork ribs with honey bbq sauce and coke classic.
  • thesuperman
    thesuperman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lets see, Gummy bears, pizza, stork chocolate riesons, anything chocolate, the entire McDonalds menu, More pizza and ice cream. then for lunch.....
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Nachos and margaritas.

Or just a crapload of chips and salsa.

EXACT same thing!!! Plus Rolling Rock Beer
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Since I have an insanely inflamed throat right now - Water. I have been craving it for the past few days. I can't wait till I get over this sickness so I can have some delicious water hahaha.
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Pizza, I miss a cheesy greasy fat slice with loads of toppings. The ice cream too, but I found that I can order the 90 calories ice cream treats from Schwan's Delivery for a reasonable prices.
  • t_mueller
    Options
    would have to be a full slab of ribs covered in bbq sauce with a big fat baked potato with butter and sour cream!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered old fashioned cake donut. Half a dozen please.
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    I would eat an entire pecan pie every day and have a fresh cup of coffee with every piece. Swoooon, coffee and pie = heaven on earth!
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING CHOCOLATE!!! Preferably dark chocolate on top of chocolate!! I haven't had any in 2 weeks but I would eat it every hour on the hour!!!!!!!!!
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    some good german cookin! jagerschnitzel with a couple Knödel and a nice hefeweizen!

follow it with some baked cheesecake Mmmmmmmmmmm!
  • closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    frosting. by the container. lol
  • OneLife2Love
    Options
    A mcdonalds meal!! Yummmm or any other fast food..:tongue:
  • caseymcq
    Options
    Thanks guys for playing along! Now just picture a big ol buffet with all of these foods that we have mentioned!! It sounds sooo yummy...but to quote Michelle, the winner from "The Biggest Loser" a few seasons ago..."Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!! Carpe diem!!!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lots of chocolate, lots of cheese, lots of mexican food, and piles of Outback cheese fries.
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a southern girl and I grew up eating everything fried! I can't forget my Grandma's fried porkchops, biscuits and sausage gravy....Oh, and fried pickles!!

Fried pickles are THE BEST!
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    A 20 lb lobster with a quart of butter to dip...then about a 10lb cheesecake....all with Moet Champagne!!!!

BURP a RAMA!!!!!!!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Chinese - Brocolli in Garlic Sauce with a whole order of RANGOONS! and Rum with Diet coke! lol or
    Olive Garden Eggplant Parmesan with angel hair pasta and breadsticks with alfredo dipping sauce! YUMMO!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers! Preferably with bacon. I'm so glad there's not a Wendy's in town, I'd be eating way too many baconators.
  • shaphira
    Options
    everything :drinker: