***GUSH-a-palooza*** Not for the grumpy :D

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
So- I just got back from my doctor's office....he said that with the progress I've made working out and eating right, in combination with the medicine I'm on, my nerve damage will be completely healed by fall!!!!

Warning- I'm about to go off about how happy I am, so if you're not in the mood, go 'head and hit the bricks! :wink:

My life is so incredible right now. I could (almost) not be happier-
I'm back to the girl that finds beauty in everything, and walks around with a song in her heart and wings on her feet...

I am completely enthralled with life-

I love the artistry in the sunsets here, and find it incredible that dust can create such masterful displays of color- I love how the wind makes the trees in our orchard sway gently in unison, like hundreds of graceful dancers transfixed by their music- I love how the warm sun kisses my skin good morning when I jog, and the gentle thumps of my shoes on soft ground- I love the earthy smell of desert sage blooming after a good rain- I love that my family stands strong and united against our trials- I love that the pain that has plagued me for a year has vanished as suddenly as it appeared- I love that I'm surrounded by people that love me for who I am and not what I can be to them- I love that I've met someone that embodies everything I've ever wanted.

and I am so happy.

I love you guys :heart:

~Manda

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    So- I just got back from my doctor's office....he said that with the progress I've made working out and eating right, in combination with the medicine I'm on, my nerve damage will be completely healed by fall!!!!

Warning- I'm about to go off about how happy I am, so if you're not in the mood, go 'head and hit the bricks! :wink:

My life is so incredible right now. I could (almost) not be happier-
    I'm back to the girl that finds beauty in everything, and walks around with a song in her heart and wings on her feet...

I am completely enthralled with life-

I love the artistry in the sunsets here, and find it incredible that dust can create such masterful displays of color- I love how the wind makes the trees in our orchard sway gently in unison, like hundreds of graceful dancers transfixed by their music- I love how the warm sun kisses my skin good morning when I jog, and the gentle thumps of my shoes on soft ground- I love the earthy smell of desert sage blooming after a good rain- I love that my family stands strong and united against our trials- I love that the pain that has plagued me for a year has vanished as suddenly as it appeared- I love that I'm surrounded by people that love me for who I am and not what I can be to them- I love that I've met someone that embodies everything I've ever wanted.

and I am so happy.

I love you guys :heart:

~Manda
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    AWESOME congrats!!!!
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    AWESOME congrats!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: oh chicken I'm soooo happy for you!!!!:heart:

I can totally feel the love comin from this post and it couldn't have happened to a sweeter gal!

hugs and :heart: little one!
    Ali :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh that is so wonderful!! I'm so happy for you Manda. That was the best thing I've read all day. God bless you. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    so happy for you! you deserve to be happy!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sweet post, Manda! :smile:

I hope it just keeps getting better for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a wonderful post - it made my day :o)))

:heart: :heart:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome Manda!
    You deserve to be happy! You're a sweet girl... tell anybody that doesn't want to agree to kick rocks! :laugh:

:heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HAHA! This is awesome! I can almost feel it radiating from you Manda!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww Manda! I'm so glad so hear that things are so great for you. You deserve it, and your post was very poetic :)
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    :heart:

awe cute
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I'm glad everything is going great for you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    I may not be in the greatest of moods or feeling the best about myself right now, but this is definitely a treat to hear. I think we all get a little bogged down in how far we have to go or "why can't I just lose that last 5 lbs?"...and with good reason sometimes! However, it's really inspirational, motivating, and grounding to hear something like this. It's a wake up call to why we're all here in this community--not just being skinny and crazy, but bettering our lives. That's what it's about and you have really captured it. thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Happy for you Manda!

I hope I can find that much joy again someday!:bigsmile:

Ty
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My Manda Panda is in-love... WITH LIFE!:wink:
    You've put a great big smile on my face... thank you for that:bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    would rather see a Gush then... well u know the other negative stuff!!

Enjoy this gushy time of ur life!! :flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Dear MFP Family...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

*panda bear hug*
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    We should all look at life this way......everyday.
    Glad things are going well for you.....:drinker: cheers to the good news:happy: