***GUSH-a-palooza*** Not for the grumpy :D

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hoooorayyy Manda! Glad to hear it!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Life is GOOD! =o)))
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Manda = Precious Person

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Manda = Precious Person

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

:blushing:

as are all of you
    :heart:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    You my dear are experiencing such a beautiful awakening of the soul....the way you describe your surroundings are profound and deep.....and really moved me. How many of us appreciate the "little" things in our day. You are truly ALIVE and taking in the blessings of your senses.....Where there is FAITH, there is LOVE; Where there is LOVE; there is PEACE; Where there is PEACE; there is GOD; Where there is GOD; there is BLISS.”

You my dear are in sheer bliss! I'm SOOO happy for you! May you be blessed with continued health and happiness!:heart:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I am so happy for you, Manda! Thank you for sharing your joy with us. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific....thanks for making my day even brighter!!! I'm so happy you have found happiness!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Who's the luckiest guy in the world?

That would be me.

I :heart: you Bear.
  • lilnatn2
    lilnatn2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know that this made me smile :bigsmile:

Its so amazing how much beauty there is in the gifts God has given us! It never ceases to amaze me.

So happy for you!!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    :frown:

Huh?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    grump on the lose:yawn:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Happiness is an awesome thing....so glad you've found it!!:flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    How wonderful and how beautifully written. Wishing you nothing but the bestest because you deserve it. I got the sniffles after reading this. So Happy for you.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    That was very well written...:drinker: I'm very happy for you :happy: Life is too short we should all appreciate the beauty God has created for us and enjoy the time we have. :happy:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Manda86
    Options
    okay, on a more SHALLOW note.. lol... I was a little short for time this morning, so I didn't bother putting on any makeup, and I threw my hair up in a ponytail- I think it's safe to say that I don't look my BEST.. lol- anyway, I got to work, and I was sitting in my cube, and one of my cubemates turned to look at me and said,

"Did you get a chemical peel?!?!"

At first I was really embarrassed- I thought maybe my face was really red or blotchy or something, so I said,

"Noooo.... I just didn't have a chance to put any makeup on this morning..."

to which she replied,

"YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP???? Your skin is so clear!! You had to have had something done..."

I knew my skin was looking better, but I didn't think it was noticeable.. :laugh:

*giggle*

THANKS, MFPers!!!
    I think it's all the water, exercise, and good eats :)

So, yeah- kind of ridiculous, but it brightened my day.

I want to hear YOUR stories!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    okay, on a more SHALLOW note.. lol... I was a little short for time this morning, so I didn't bother putting on any makeup, and I threw my hair up in a ponytail- I think it's safe to say that I don't look my BEST.. lol- anyway, I got to work, and I was sitting in my cube, and one of my cubemates turned to look at me and said,

"Did you get a chemical peel?!?!"

At first I was really embarrassed- I thought maybe my face was really red or blotchy or something, so I said,

"Noooo.... I just didn't have a chance to put any makeup on this morning..."

to which she replied,

"YOU'RE NOT WEARING ANY MAKEUP???? Your skin is so clear!! You had to have had something done..."

I knew my skin was looking better, but I didn't think it was noticeable.. :laugh:

*giggle*

THANKS, MFPers!!!
    I think it's all the water, exercise, and good eats :)

So, yeah- kind of ridiculous, but it brightened my day.

I want to hear YOUR stories!

Thats wonderful Manda!! I have noticed my skin being really clear and healthy too since changing my food and exercise habits. Makes you wonder why all of us didn't do this a long time ago!! (well, those of us that have been alive longer than a few years like yourself Manda! HAHAAHAH! :laugh: :laugh: )
  • Manda86
    Options
    You have awesome skin, Tam...
    Manda=jealous.

:grumble:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    And the last of the negativity has been washed from the boards....

Thanks for such an uplifting post. Hearing you so happy just puts a smile on my face:happy:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    oops I was so happy I double posted!!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This morning I was talking to my brother in law about loosing weight and what I have learned (his g/f is trying too) and my husband came in at the middle of the conversation and thought we were talking about the g/f.... He said 11 pounds in 4 weeks that's great... seems like she is doing a great job..... :noway: . We had to tell him it was me:laugh:
    Should have traded him in for a newer model:bigsmile: