Anyone size 6 or smaller?

Options
13»

Replies

• dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 4 in Old Navy and they do run very large but they are usually of good quality and I've never had a problem finding size 4 or 6 there. (They also come in shorter hemlines...I'm 5'3" as well and buy the 30" ones). I like Delia's, which is a jr brand but very well done and they don't look "trendy." Those are about $40 though.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure where your at but if you have a burkes nearby they usaually have a good selection of smaller women's clothes.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Really? A lot of denim comes in size 28. For example, I buy my jeans at Nordstrom rack, they have a good selection. I would say size 28 is actually one of the most popular sizes. Places like Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, etc. have an abundant selection as well. Just look in the clearance! I definitely wouldn't recommend Old Navy if you want jeans that will last you so that you don't have to keep buying new pairs.
  • _Lisa_
    _Lisa_ Posts: 61
    Options
    I don't usually have a problem finding jeans.... I like Dynamite or Bluenotes ( they actually carry true sizes so you can pick your inseam)
    Does anybody find that sizes are getting bigger though.... especially shirts?! The last few times I have gone shopping I am having to buy XS or even can't buy cuz stuff's too big and I am 5'5 124lbs..... not teeny tiny..... can't sizes stay the same?! And when I was pregnant I had a really tough time with clothes once I got a belly cuz maternity store clothes were too big! What is going on? I used to wear medium shirts..... now I'm xs???? It's not me that has changed cuz my old clothes from my closet still fit!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Old Navy? Their sweetheart or flirt jeans fit pretty good. And they have alot of different colors.

Also, Dillards carries a line called code blue that fits okay. Both options are $25 to $50 per pair.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I am a size 4 or 6 depending..I find a lot on the Kohls clearance racks! Also NY and Company!
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm having a lot of trouble finding pants and jeans that fit me now, too. I'm 5'1", and I found some Wrangler jeans for $32 regular price at Academy about a month ago in a junior's size 3 short that fit (unfortunately now they're too big, but I'm okay with that). Don't be afraid to try on junior's sizes, you might just find a good fit.

Sorry - Levis, not Wranglers.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!