GO RED WINGS!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: YA BUDDY!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Now if only the Lions could do it. :ohwell:

Now that would be something.......Not gonna happen in our life times im sure but it would be sweet.

Go Lakers!!!!!!! :drinker:

yeah that's not something we will ever see at all here in Michigan for a very, very long time :laugh:

Sure hope I live that long then. And have tickets to the Super Bowl.:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OOOO I just won Red Sox tix for Sat at work...woo hoo!!!:drinker:

I have to say, though they have broken this gals heart many many MANY times back in the days:brokenheart: , they've always been my fav team!!!:heart:

Wakefield is pitching....should be a good game....(pulling off the bad ju ju I put on Tim because now I'm in a great mood! lol)

hugs!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options

I have to say, though they have broken this gals heart many many MANY times back in the days:brokenheart: , they've always been my fav team!!!:heart:

Wakefield is pitching....should be a good game....(pulling off the bad ju ju I put on Tim because now I'm in a great mood! lol)

hugs!

Thanks Ali.

Bad JU JU isnt a good thing in my line of work. Go Red Sox??

Dodgers Fan.

I know its weird i have always loved the Red Wings and LIons but Also the Dodgers and Lakers.

Oh well I have lived in both so i guess im ok.
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!

Thanks Ali.

Dodgers Fan.

I know its weird i have always loved the Red Wings and LIons but Also the Dodgers and Lakers.

um okay here we go...we'll be best "SHOES" friends....how's that! LOL

hugs and no ju ju on you you! EVER!
    :flowerforyou:
    ali
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!

Thanks Ali.

Dodgers Fan.

um okay here we go...we'll be best "SHOES" friends....how's that! LOL

hugs and no ju ju on you you! EVER!
    :flowerforyou:
    ali
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I will be on Woodward Ave tomorrow for the parade, my four old son can't wait! This is his first, my husband and I celebrated 97-98-02 together. The Red Wings are responsible for bringing us together. We are huge hockey fans and two Wing nuts hanging out together just progressed into a relationship!: Married for 5 1/2yrs now.:happy: