Skinny Saturday Challenge! Join me?!

Options
:flowerforyou: Anyone up for a Skinny Saturday Challenge? Think double, double, double!

Double your exercise!:tongue::tongue:
Double your water~within healthy limits...:drinker: :drinker:
And double your willpower to log every calorie that crosses your lips!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:heart: :heart: We haven't done one of these challenges in a while....I need a little Saturday inspiration! Who is in???? I know one thing.....I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in! Bring it on!:laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! I really need to work on my abs/core and tomorrow morning, I WILL do the new Yoga DVD I bought but haven't done. I will carry my HUGE water mug with me all day and will enter all calories I eat/drink. GREAT Motivation. Looking forward to Saturday double double (and no, I'm not talking about a Tim Horton's coffee).
    BRING IT !!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    i'm down with that! it's been a while for me to have a "skinny day" with you fab! lead me! :flowerforyou:
  • N_g_la
    N_g_la Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in! This is just what I need. I'll jump on the elliptical in the morning and keep my water bottle with me all day. Instead of reaching for a snack I'll grab it first! Thanks.
  • goldspaula
    Options
    I am so in. It is just what I need!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I'm in! I need this! =)
  • elena4234
    Options
    yes sounds greattt!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in!
  • capenron
    Options
    I'm in !! what a great idea!
  • natalie1872
    Options
    Not too late in Australia...Im in. xoxoxo
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    That reminds me, what are healthy water limits? 8-10 does not seem like enough for me. Is it cool to drink 13-16 of the 8-oz servings if they are spread throughout the day?
  • fancyladymeek
    Options
    I'm in! Don't know if I can double my exercise...but I'll try or or fall gasping to the floor trying!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Oh you read my mind, Sharon! I've been SERIOUSLY thinking about messaging you to get my skinny on! So when I saw this post I was like :noway: ! That Sharon is a mind reader!

I'm IN! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: I've missed your Skinny Challenges!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Ok, double water, double exercise and log it all... I can do it... Good bye blue bell from yesterday... Hello over 2 hours in gym!
    Thanks for the challenge...
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :happy: OK Team! Here is Mr. Saturday right in our faces! Give it your all and tame this guy.....I see some great game plans! Here is my game plan.....aerobic before 10am + water, water, water, + floor work this afternoon! I will fill up my gallon of water and chugity-chug-chug! :drinker: Oh do I need this! I am so glad you are joining me! Hey, take the time to encourage someone else as you check in and out with us today!:heart:

Our mantra today: I am focused!:wink:

Watch out Mr. Saturday.....we are coming for you!:laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Oh you read my mind, Sharon! I've been SERIOUSLY thinking about messaging you to get my skinny on! So when I saw this post I was like :noway: ! That Sharon is a mind reader!

I'm IN! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: I've missed your Skinny Challenges!

Goooooooooo Kelly! Ok...I am reading your mind right now.......you are thinking......I can't wait to exercise.....I will log every cal and keep it healthy and light today......I am focused! :laugh: Have an awesome day Kelly!:heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    That reminds me, what are healthy water limits? 8-10 does not seem like enough for me. Is it cool to drink 13-16 of the 8-oz servings if they are spread throughout the day?

The guideline I have read on the boards in MFP are divide your weight in half and drink that many ounces per day....so if I weigh 160, I should drink 80 ounces...which is 10 8 ounce glasses. If I am exercising heavily, I drink alot of water. Feed the thirst I say. However, I have read that you can overdue it. Maybe someone in the health profession could address this for us. :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm planning on a 2-3 hour walk/hike with friends. We're looking at high of 16 degrees today, but currently it's 5 degrees :noway: , so I'm bundling up :tongue:
  • lisapooh1
    Options
    I haven't done these challenges before but I will certainly try.....:smile: Thanks!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm planning on a 2-3 hour walk/hike with friends. We're looking at high of 16 degrees today, but currently it's 5 degrees :noway: , so I'm bundling up :tongue:

Good for you Sky! Your body will work even harder to maintain a healthy temperature! Dig out the longjohns girl! :)