cheer me up please!!!!

Options

Replies

• 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    That's sounds fun, want me to bring my batman slipnslide?? lol!!

I freakin' LOVE Batman! I wish I was Batman!

heyyy Em..??? Can you make me Batman??? PLEASE!!! haha :bigsmile:

:heart: Ty

I for one would definitely like to see Ty dressed as Batman...ooo la la!!!:wink::laugh:

I for one would like to see him UNdressed as Batman. .... hhehehehee :flowerforyou:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

I for one would definitely like to see Ty dressed as Batman...ooo la la!!!:wink::laugh:

I for one would like to see him UNdressed as Batman. .... hhehehehee :flowerforyou:

:noway:
    i dont know which one to second on these opinions:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

th_thhoochie.gif
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

WOW thanks :blushing:

:smooched: Ty
  • 2Shoes
    Options

th_thhoochie.gif

ob_makingeyes01.gif
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

th_thhoochie.gif

Whhhewwwww!!!! It's gettin hot on here.........:smokin: I'm gonna have to come use that slip n slide LOL :laugh:

LETS PARTY!!!:drinker:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 2Shoes
    Options

WOW thanks :blushing:

:smooched: Ty

Oh, MY pleasure. kissgirl.gif
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I HAD to dress up as batman for my sons birthday party a couple of years ago lol!!! So not a pretty picture!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I think I need to have one giant cookout and everyone can come over and remind me what it is like to be around hilarious and happy people.

Anyone feel like taking a trip to Texas???:drinker:

Maybe when it cools down a bit!! HAHAHAHA!!

How about I put a sprinkler or a slip and slide or something in the back yard???

HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey I didn't need much convincing before - but now you have my full attention!
    I Reckon I am goin' to Big Ole Texas for a Big Ole BBQ to make Ty happy!! and get me some slip and slide!! Ya-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I for 1 am cheered up this thread is hilarious. Ty I think U had them at Hello.
  • Shannon023
    Options

Hey I didn't need much convincing before - but now you have my full attention!
    I Reckon I am goin' to Big Ole Texas for a Big Ole BBQ to make Ty happy!! and get me some slip and slide!! Ya-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

BBQ........homer-drool-702026.gif
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This much I have caught .....TY....playing Batman...undressing .....slipping and a sliding.....and a BBQ afterwards....COUNT ME IN!!!!!:love:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    This much I have caught .....TY....playing Batman...undressing .....slipping and a sliding.....and a BBQ afterwards....COUNT ME IN!!!!!:love:

:laugh: Great speed reading skills!! :laugh:
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    I for 1 am cheered up this thread is hilarious. Ty I think U had them at Hello.

He had me at Slip n Slide. :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'd do ya.
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'd do ya.
    LOL:laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    I'd do ya.

HAHA:laugh: :laugh:

J you are not right..
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    I'd do ya.

Who SPECIFICALLY are you talking to??:glasses:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Hope this puts a smile on your face:

Nominated as best short joke this year .... BY WOMEN

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath;
    "Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"
    "Not yet," she replied

Part 1: HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry Hamper according to lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you See husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror, make Mental note to do : more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower.

Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body! with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Part 2: HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her while making the woo-woo sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your butt.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse the snot off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a shampoo Mohawk.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off - Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was Hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist.

If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the woo-woo Sound again.

Throw wet towel on her pillow.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh at the truth there is something SO very wrong with you. :-)

Have a great day!
    Oh, and... Woo-woo!!!)

One day in the future, OJ Simpson has a heart-attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

'I don't know what to do here,' says the devil. 'You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves.' OJ thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell. 'No,' OJ said. 'I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long.'

The devil led him to the door of the next room . In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. 'No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day,' commented OJ.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, OJ saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

OJ looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, 'Yeah man, I can handle this.'

With this, the devil smiled and said;

OK, Monica your free to go now'
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    Hope this puts a smile on your face:

Nominated as best short joke this year .... BY WOMEN

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath;
    "Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"
    "Not yet," she replied

Part 1: HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry Hamper according to lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you See husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror, make Mental note to do : more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower.

Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body! with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Part 2: HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her while making the woo-woo sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your butt.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse the snot off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a shampoo Mohawk.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off - Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was Hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist.

If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the woo-woo Sound again.

Throw wet towel on her pillow.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh at the truth there is something SO very wrong with you. :-)

Have a great day!
    Oh, and... Woo-woo!!!)

One day in the future, OJ Simpson has a heart-attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

'I don't know what to do here,' says the devil. 'You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves.' OJ thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dove in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell. 'No,' OJ said. 'I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long.'

The devil led him to the door of the next room . In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. 'No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day,' commented OJ.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, OJ saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

OJ looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, 'Yeah man, I can handle this.'

With this, the devil smiled and said;

OK, Monica your free to go now'

These were HILARIOUS!!!!!