cheer me up please!!!!

Options
Does anyone else ever get sick of people upchucking their angry verbal vomit on you?!!:sick: :sick:

Ok that was gross sorry, but I just get tired sometimes of people being so negative all the time and just spewing it all over you because they need to complain to someone about something all the time!

Do I look like someone that wants to be ..well...puked on?? :grumble: :angry:

Someone PLEASE cheer me up before I :explode: !!!

Ty:heart:

Replies

• ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Does anyone else ever get sick of people upchucking their angry verbal vomit on you?!!:sick: :sick:

Ok that was gross sorry, but I just get tired sometimes of people being so negative all the time and just spewing it all over you because they need to complain to someone about something all the time!

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Staring at your av cheers me up. :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Quick..change your name to HoustonwehaveaTy!!!! And that will make ME happy for sure! HAHAHAHAHA!

Hang in there Tyson. (hey, you coulda been named Perdue!! LMAO)
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I do have to ponder what one does look like if they want to be puked on :laugh:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    aww Im so sorry! I hope your day goes better! Whenever that starts happening to me (especially in the office) I start thinking really hard about something else, like song lyrics, or a television show I had watched while they're still...spewing?....then either they will finish rambling and leave (and you didnt hear one word) or they will realize how interesting you DONT find it! :laugh: Good luck! and Cheer Up Darlin!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Like pie charts????

431asspiechart.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I think "GrillGuyTy" has a nice ring to it..lmao anyways...sorry Ty :( I hope u feel better soon!
    :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Like pie charts????

431asspiechart.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: Shannon, where do you come up with this stuff???
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    117967550465nr0.jpg

i'll try better later, sorry:ohwell:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    Thanks! I am just frustrated because I can't seem to get away from negative people. Very frustrating when you are trying to live a happier life.

Maybe I shall start to list what makes me happy...like dancing around my house in my...uh..:noway: wait..uh..nevermind HAHA :laugh: jk

Ty
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks! I am just frustrated because I can't seem to get away from negative people. Very frustrating when you are trying to live a happier life.

Maybe I shall start to list what makes me happy...like dancing around my house in my...uh..:noway: wait..uh..nevermind HAHA :laugh: jk

Ty

THat would make me happy too Tyson!! :wink: :wink:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Like pie charts????

431asspiechart.jpg

That "CRACKS" me up. That reminds me I hope I get a new butt for FAthers Day because mine has a crack in it. How am I doing TY.

BTW the women of MFP will still drool over U even w/puke on U. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Ty

You...uhm....ever see the movie, "The Graduate" son?? flirtysmile1.gif

Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo :bigsmile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Staring at your av cheers me up. :love:

I agree

and you have an infectious smile I don't see why anyone would be negative around you :blushing:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    They have to do that, because they have no one else that listens. The ignoring would work well I guess or tell them you have something important to do like go on MFP and see what the gutter gang is doing..... imagine them in some redicilous outfit and just smile......Or just tell them " my mommy told me that if you don't hav something nice to say, say nothing at all.
    Hope that helps out... heres some :flowerforyou:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options

Ty

haven't seen that movie....care to explain??
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Like pie charts????

431asspiechart.jpg

That "CRACKS" me up. That reminds me I hope I get a new butt for FAthers Day because mine has a crack in it. How am I doing TY.

BTW the women of MFP will still drool over U even w/puke on U. :laugh:

ABSOLUTELY! :wink: :tongue: :wink:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    On a positive note.....maybe your just easy to talk and vent to. :sad: That would be a compliment!:flowerforyou:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options

Ty

THat would make me happy too Tyson!! :wink: :wink:

GO AHEAD AND SAY IT!......"YOU'RE......TU-TU!":laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Ty

haven't seen that movie....care to explain??

~snickers and waits for this to roll out~ 71.gif