BEARS v PACKERS = FOOD!

Options
13»

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    GOOOO STEELERS.....Can't wait for them to beat the JETS!!!!!!!!

GO JETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go Steelers!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Just make sure that you have fresh cut veggies and something to dip, plain yogurt with seasoning, hummas, cottage cheese with seasoning, yogurt with fresh fruit slices works good too. Also, make sure you have good beverages because if you can keep full with drinks the less you eat but can still enjoy. I also like to put out pistachios and stuff in the shell, because I have to un shell them before I eat them so it takes longer. Laughing cow spreadable cheeses and Special K crackers are a godsend for calories too. have fun! I will be thinking about you as I cheer from my couch! I'm an NFC girl, but a Seahwaks girl at heart!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

Let's go Steelers!

Excuse me while I go vomit. I do NOT need to see them get yet another SB ring. VOMIT! I'd rather see anyone (except the eagles) there! :)
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that you have fresh cut veggies and something to dip, plain yogurt with seasoning, hummas, cottage cheese with seasoning, yogurt with fresh fruit slices works good too. Also, make sure you have good beverages because if you can keep full with drinks the less you eat but can still enjoy. I also like to put out pistachios and stuff in the shell, because I have to un shell them before I eat them so it takes longer. Laughing cow spreadable cheeses and Special K crackers are a godsend for calories too. have fun! I will be thinking about you as I cheer from my couch! I'm an NFC girl, but a Seahwaks girl at heart!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas! I love those Special K crackers! I am doing the crystal light with vodka, opted for chili with Jeni 0 turkey, I bought some pulled chicken, humus and low fat/calorie pita chips, apples, carrots and low cal/fat ranch. CAN'T WAIT!! Thanks again for the tips
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Gotta tell a story here.

I was 18 and going on my first flight to another city. For a boy, of course :laugh:

I am from South Florida and I had met the sweetest guy from Pittsburgh. So he plans on a Friday night movie down on the knoll (sp) in front of the college. I had never been outside of the Miami area and was not used to strangers flopping down on the blanket, offering a Strohs.

I also was not used to being flicked on the back of the head with a "Fish suck" and LOL....all in good fun. I had NO idea what the hell they were talking about!!!! One kid even lay a fish in front of me that Jack (my friend) laughingly picked up and took to the trash......

So all of the sudden the film starts up and a ROAR comes over the crowd........on the screen I see the Black and Gold crushing the Orange and Teal on the HUGE screen..............they had outtakes of all the good stuff (of course none of our good moves were included)

Jack says "THAT is what everyone is teasing you about!! The Pittys love their Steelers!!!"

That is one of the funnest times I have ever had. The people of Pittsburgh were warm and welcoming and besides the friendly jiving about a sport I had no idea about, I was ready to move there!!

Unfortunately Jack had a new girlfriend................and she liked football:sad: :sad:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options

BOOOOOOO JETS YOUR GOING DOWN...GOO STEELERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    Go BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    go bear, go bears go bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Bears 55 - Packers 2!!!!!

What -- you're going to stop watching after the FIRST QUARTER??!!