Feeling Bummed Out :(

2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    :flowerforyou: of course! That's what we are here for, to help each other out!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    You are doing great! For not knowing how to cook you are doing a fantstic job! Half the fun of cooking is making things up. Just be patient, watch the sodium intake, and drink your water. You will be fine!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    You are going in the right direction! That is what really matters. If it is close to your TOM, it could be water. I always weigh myself 1st thing in the morning after I have gone to the bathroom.

I also will get a Rotisserie Chicken and use it several times. I found some great receipes on Betty Crocker (Chicken Enchiladas were so darn yummy and only 230 calories) and we also used that chicken in a couple other receipes for the week.

Keep up the great work!!!! You are losing....
  • winterjade
    winterjade Posts: 55 Member
    I use google a lot for recipe finding...there are lots of awesome easy recipes out there...My google searches usually start with Easy healthy vegan.....then I add what I am wanting (the other day I found a great one for mac and cheese!!) Then once I find a recipe I tink I will like, I also try to add veggies to it and kind of give it my own spin :)

You can also look at my recipe list and I will be more than happy to share my recipes!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    If it's only been a week, that's good. Starting off, if you have a decent amount to lose (20-40), you could expect to lose 2 or almost 2 lbs per week...once you get halfway and closer to the end, you won't lose more than about a pound a week (and that's the safe way to do it as well).
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    1.8 for the week is great!
This discussion has been closed.