My favorite

Options
I finally bought Fiber One Bars!!! They are perfect. So soft and chewy, sweet and yummy. I can't believe that these things aren't bad for me. They are better than any candy bar ever created. 140 calories and 35% of my recommended fiber has never been so delicious and satisfying. If you haven't tried them, they are a must have!!

Replies

• chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I finally bought Fiber One Bars!!! They are perfect. So soft and chewy, sweet and yummy. I can't believe that these things aren't bad for me. They are better than any candy bar ever created. 140 calories and 35% of my recommended fiber has never been so delicious and satisfying. If you haven't tried them, they are a must have!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

The chocolate ones r sinful. I am addicted.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am a fan too! LOVE the chocolate ones too!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh yes my usual chocolate fix or my breakfast on the go! lol

the caramels are good too like butterscotch...mmmmm!

hugs and yum!
    Ali
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    They are sooo good:love: I am afraid one of these days i am going to sit and eat the entire box full!!