Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My favorite

chimpoco
chimpoco Posts: 193
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
I finally bought Fiber One Bars!!! They are perfect. So soft and chewy, sweet and yummy. I can't believe that these things aren't bad for me. They are better than any candy bar ever created. 140 calories and 35% of my recommended fiber has never been so delicious and satisfying. If you haven't tried them, they are a must have!!

Replies

• chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    I finally bought Fiber One Bars!!! They are perfect. So soft and chewy, sweet and yummy. I can't believe that these things aren't bad for me. They are better than any candy bar ever created. 140 calories and 35% of my recommended fiber has never been so delicious and satisfying. If you haven't tried them, they are a must have!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member

The chocolate ones r sinful. I am addicted.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I am a fan too! LOVE the chocolate ones too!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oh yes my usual chocolate fix or my breakfast on the go! lol

the caramels are good too like butterscotch...mmmmm!

hugs and yum!
    Ali
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    They are sooo good:love: I am afraid one of these days i am going to sit and eat the entire box full!!
This discussion has been closed.