Before/After Pics, trying to reach my ultimate goal in fitne

Options
I'm kind of a shy guy, so I would never post this publicly to people I know, but I feel like I have kind of have an anonymity here.

I want to share my success story with others for those who just need that extra push of motivation.

Before: ~200lbs 5'4"
After: ~140lbs

before.jpg

after.jpg

Yeah I'm kinda short, can't really change my Asian genes, but anyway it has taken me a few years of hard work to get to my current fitness level.

My goal is to be a bit more cut and weigh in at 130lbs and I joined MFP recently in order to get there because I'm terrible at counting calories.

I think this website has a great community and I hope my story has contributed to your efforts in reaching your goal!

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep up the good work.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look amazing! Wish my weightloss body looked like that. I have loose skin. WOW! It don't even look like you were ever even heavy to begin with.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Great accomplishment!! You are looking awesome...best of luck reaching your ultimate goal....MFP is great at the calorie counting, I couldnt have done it with out this site
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenol!!! Bet people don't even recognize you if they haven't seen you since you lost all of that weight! Congratulations!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look fantastic!
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can really see the work you've put in. What kind of lifting program do you use?
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    WTG!! :happy:
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! =]
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Ah, thanks for all the kind words! Its great to see everyone work towards a goal.
    Omg! You look amazing! Wish my weightloss body looked like that. I have loose skin. WOW! It don't even look like you were ever even heavy to begin with.
    Thanks!

In the past I felt like a blob and now I feel like a machine. I think guys have it easier with the whole loose skin dealy though because guys are able to fill it out with muscle mass. Good luck on your continued efforts!
    That is phenomenol!!! Bet people don't even recognize you if they haven't seen you since you lost all of that weight! Congratulations!
    Thats funny that you should say that, my friends never met the fat me, so what they see now is just the normal me. I do run into people from the past and they're eyes light up, which is funny.
    Great job. You can really see the work you've put in. What kind of lifting program do you use?
    I haven't stuck with any one program, I've used various programs over time. When I first started losing weight, the first thing I did was suicides and plain jogging.

Beyond that I've done HIIT, Circuit Training, Supersets, heavy strength training.

Recently I've done a little bit of P90x and kickboxing.
  • BlkOnyx488
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • alliegator89
    alliegator89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! Awesome job :)
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!
  • vampirette
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Really inspiring post.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be very proud!
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Thanks! I'm glad I can inspire others.
    Great accomplishment!! You are looking awesome...best of luck reaching your ultimate goal....MFP is great at the calorie counting, I couldnt have done it with out this site

I think its awesome, especially the iPhone app. It makes counting much easier.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Holy abs Batman!!!! Even if you don't make annymmore changes you've done great. Can really see that you didn't just lose weight but made a lifestyle change. Congrats!!!!!!!
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You, Sir, Are amazing. Very inspirational. Glad you posted the before and after pics. I bet you feel like a new man. Congrats on have the dedication and motivation to strive for good health...
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I think wow says it all.
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Ninjas are everywhere!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!