Replies

• kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!
  • kmc70
    kmc70 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Very inspiring. You should be very proud!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference! You look pretty cut to me!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    Great Job, So what was your tragedy? Did you exercise daily, lift weights, and count calories? All of the above or some or a mix? How many days of each....etc?
  • mrniceguy84
    mrniceguy84 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    fantastic work man....
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work. At what number weight loss did YOU personally start seeing changes?
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    AMAZING. Very well done you've made a huge transformation.
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! Your hard work has def paid off!
  • MrX8503
    MrX8503 Posts: 67
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I'm loving all the weight loss signatures.
    Holy abs Batman!!!! Even if you don't make annymmore changes you've done great. Can really see that you didn't just lose weight but made a lifestyle change. Congrats!!!!!!!
    lol, I'm digging the Batman reference. Thanks for the kind words and yeah going into it it was temporary, but now its my life.
    You, Sir, Are amazing. Very inspirational. Glad you posted the before and after pics. I bet you feel like a new man. Congrats on have the dedication and motivation to strive for good health...
    Thank you very much. I do feel like a new person and its a great feeling that I can carry this lifestyle for the rest of my life.
    Ninjas are everywhere!
    Haha!
    Great Job, So what was your tragedy? Did you exercise daily, lift weights, and count calories? All of the above or some or a mix? How many days of each....etc?
    Starting out, I worked out about 5-6 days a week. Right now I do 4-5 days a week. I never really counted calories and avoid weighing myself everyday. I did both cardio and weights consistently and the rest was history.

Currently I'm counting calories to the tee because I'm to the point where losing 1lb takes ages. So far MFP has proven effective for me.
    You look great, keep up the good work. At what number weight loss did YOU personally start seeing changes?

Gosh, I don't remember. I think when I lost my first 20 there was a big difference.
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Congratulations on your results and all the hard work, too.
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    OMG OMG I don't even know you and I feel so proud! Lol. Well done you! What a lot of hard work and effort - well done you. I want dramatic before and after photos like those ! Lol. Well... Without changing into a man of course! Lol. Well done again x
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    :drinker:

Great job. What a difference! Thanks for posting and like others have said, you look terrific already!!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Simply WOW
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW!! you look GR8!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    No need for you to be shy now hun. You should be so proud of yourself. In fact, You ROCK!!!

Very well done!! :drinker:
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING.. So good for your health to stay in shape.. woo hoo. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!