Options

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Mandie
    Starting today: 167.4
    Goal for May 9: 159 or less

Hey girl, I just saw that you had me down for a goal of 155, but it's actually 159 :happy:
    [although I'd love to lose over 12lbs in 16 weeks, I just don't think it's possible this close to my goal weight!]
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry Mandie! I will fix it in the next post! :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great week! I have had a crazy week with work...but have gotten a workout in everyday so I am hoping my next weigh-in will be successful. :)
  • neebelung
    neebelung Posts: 115
    Options
    Sorry Mandie! I will fix it in the next post! :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great week! I have had a crazy week with work...but have gotten a workout in everyday so I am hoping my next weigh-in will be successful. :)

So how do we do this - do we gave a specific checkin/weigh in day & time? And will we be tracking percentages along with lbs? :)
  • aimeeclaire
    Options

So how do we do this - do we gave a specific checkin/weigh in day & time? And will we be tracking percentages along with lbs? :)

Just write your weigh-in each week whenever you can before Sunday -- and I will post the chart on Sunday nights :) I can work on a percentage if you would like too!
  • neebelung
    Options
    Just write your weigh-in each week whenever you can before Sunday -- and I will post the chart on Sunday nights :) I can work on a percentage if you would like too!

Sweet, will do!

If you CAN do percentages, that would be great! Thank you!
  • neebelung
    Options
    Wellllll... if today is our first official weigh in - here's mine:

1/29/11: -3.8 lbs (YAY!)
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Hey! Just checking in!

SW: 143
    CW: 141
    GW: 125
    (For this challenge)
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    bonitagorda and juleslianne....AWESOME WORK!!!

I will be weighing-in tomorrow, but I am nervous. I had a training out of town that I had to attend and my husband and I ate out for all of our meals...I did not make wise choices. Hopefully my exercise helped!

I will post the chart tomorrow night so get your first weigh-in's posted! :smile:
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    As of this morining I am 155
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 167 this morning for a total loss of 0.4 this week...which although it doesn't seem like much, I am happy with :smile: because I started doing some running this week [which I am not fond of] and think I'm already gaining muscle & possibly holding some water weight in my muscles too. I am really hoping to be 165 by Valentines day, so as long as I can reach that in the next 2 weeks, I'll be pretty pleased!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So ladies...here it is :grumble: lol Last Sunday 1/23/11 (214.6) today 213.0 :ohwell: lol I hope everyone is pleased with their accomplishments this week :flowerforyou:
  • Natolee72
    Options
    I am exactly 167 this morning for a total loss of 0.4 this week...which although it doesn't seem like much, I am happy with :smile: because I started doing some running this week [which I am not fond of] and think I'm already gaining muscle & possibly holding some water weight in my muscles too. I am really hoping to be 165 by Valentines day, so as long as I can reach that in the next 2 weeks, I'll be pretty pleased!

Any loss is good in my book lol I am buying a measuring tape today to keep track of my inches. I keep hearing that muscle weighs more than fat so because you're running that maybe the case :flowerforyou: hang in there and see you next week :wink: I just started this journey so I hope to at least attempt to lose as much as you have :bigsmile: YAY!!!!
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this morning I am weighing in at 151.6! It's a 2 lb loss from 153.6. =)

I struggled all week (gaining muscle and having it show on the scale) but I didn't give up and I exercised my butt off at the gym!

Good job, ladies! I hope we all keep losing. =]
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Nice job, ladies!! You all did so great :) ...I on the other hand...had an increase :( I will not get discouraged. I know I made some bad choices this weekend and TOM is starting.

Keep it up this week! ...and if you haven't shared your weigh-in yet...just post and I can update!

sweetsixteen.jpg
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SW:189
    CW:187.4
  • neebelung
    Options
    Nice job, ladies!! You all did so great :) ...I on the other hand...had an increase :( I will not get discouraged. I know I made some bad choices this weekend and TOM is starting.

Keep it up this week! ...and if you haven't shared your weigh-in yet...just post and I can update!

sweetsixteen.jpg

Great work everyone!!!!

I'm hoping to not have a GAIN this week... a few days of some intermittent bad choices, 2 days of no workouts and TOM just got here... UGH!
  • neebelung
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 230 lbs (on the dot!)
    Week 2 Loss: 1.2 lbs

Total loss: 5 lbs

I love round numbers... lol
  • Natolee72
    Options
    Hey Ladies :smile: TODAY'S weight is 211.2 a loss from last week BUT I was 210.0 YESTERDAY!!!! :grumble: Oh well :ohwell: an overall loss is still a loss lol :wink: Good Luck with your progress :flowerforyou:
  • Natolee72
    Options
    Today's weigh-in: 230 lbs (on the dot!)
    Week 2 Loss: 1.2 lbs

Total loss: 5 lbs

I love round numbers... lol

YAY!!!!! Great job :bigsmile:
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    SW:189