Chocolate cravings after dinner

Options
2»

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    thank you god for deep chocolate vitamuffins!! They are heaven!!
  • LoveDonna
    Options
    Try eating Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds. Good for you in 2 ways 1)Curve that chocolate craving 2)keep you feeling satisfied. I don't like dark chocolate but these are really good. Blue Diamond brand :)!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Swiss miss sensible sweets hot chocolate, frozen piece of dove chocolate, or a chocolat Viactive.
  • suszieq55
    suszieq55 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    General Foods International Coffee Suisse Mocha flavor. It's sugar-free and decaf so I can have it at night. An 8 oz. cup is only 30 calories.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    My favorite topic...Go buy some very dark chocolate Green and Black's, Ghiradelli, Google exotic chocolates. High cocoa content low sugar you will learn to like the bittersweet better than milk and it's good for you.. Loaded with antioxidants. Moderation is the key but a slowly savored piece of DC is very rewarding and the exotic flavors are killer.

This is my FAVORITE snack. I keep Green & Black's around just so I can have a square or two when I'm craving chocolate. For an extra-delicious treat, I eat it with raw almonds. So delicious!
  • momto5boys
    momto5boys Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I once had brownies that a friend on Weight Watchers made with black beans. I liked them they were moist and fudgy. I'm not sure about calories but I remember they were low in points.
  • momto5boys
    momto5boys Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ok, I found the recipe. Is it ok to post a link here? http://www.grouprecipes.com/79343/weight-watchers-low-fat-brownies.html
    I think they're 100 calories each.
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    chocolate skinny cow ice cream

OMG, I just bought the chocolate truffle ice cream bars today. YUMMMMMMY!!!!

I also eat sugar free puddings. They're a quick little sweet fix. Or I keep dark chocolate squares and eat one if I really need the real thing. In order for me to be successful, I need to be able to incorporate sweet stuff and salty stuff (in moderation) whenever I want something. I just have to make sure it's not something that would be too tempting (Reese's peanut butter cups would be my downfall.)
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    SWISS MISS SENSIBLE SWEETS hot chocolate!! 2 packets makes a fairly large cup of hot chocolate and it is only 100 calories. I love it and have it almost daily.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Amberlyn Fine Sugar Free Chocolate - comes in many flavors. Calories for the whole bar range from 120 - 150 calories. However, I find that a quarter of the bar is usually plenty if I eat it slowly and savor it. Super yummy.

Also chocolat soy milk is surprisingly tasty, and has some good nutrients as well.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip..I'll try it too! Chocolate after dinner is my current downfall!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow ice cream. 150 cals a cup
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles are low in calories and sugar free. If I have enough calories left, I will make the South Beach Peanut butter cup with a melted fudgesicle, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and 1 tablespoon of lite Cool Whip. It cures my need for chocolate and ice cream!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I personally forced myself to go without any sweets for a couple days to get rid of that "have to have it" every night feeling and then I bought 78% cocoa dark chocolate from Safeway. Cheap-ish, low-ish in calories and carbs and you get 3 pieces! Yummyyyy...