40lbs Down still a way to go but seeing results (PICS)

Options
124»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    So pleased you've taken control of your life. I know abou the denial thing! You're doing so well, well done :bigsmile:
  • srmanasco
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • summadmak
    Options
    Way to go!!!!

You look awesome!!!! Keep @ it!!!!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    awww, you look so good!! i am down 30pounds, with no results in the mirror :( .. deff. see changes in the pictures, but not when i look in the mirror. what about you? pictures, or mirror?
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Well done and congrats!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just over 100 to lose here too and I am just starting to feel like I am seeing progress @ 30 pounds loss. I can definitely see the difference with you! I have my before picture on my refrigerator (not on purpose, it just happened to end up there!) and I hate looking at it but I know that I will want to have it to compare later. I can't wait until this May just to see the difference a year has made, even though I will be happy if I am anywhere near halfway to my goal.

Keep up the great work!
  • reinergirl
    Options
    awesome work!! what a difference!! Thank you for sharing your success is very inspirational to me ! :))
  • thehobbyist
    Options
    You are a superhero. Good job, and thank you so much for sharing your awesome progress!
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    No love bread and pasta so it would kill me to do no carbs. Portion control, low fat (under 4g per 100 wherever possible) and excercising.
  • jongwoons
    Options
    Amazing progress, awesome job!
    Thank you for the motivation :"):flowerforyou:
  • daniellemarieme
    Options
    You look great!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful replies and encouragement. You guys keep me going when I am stuggling.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!