hrm or wii fit plus?

2»

Replies

• SirJFK
    SirJFK Posts: 49 Member
    Sorry Crystal the HRM is for the game only, however the range of exercises is vast and they are very well done... My wife is a certified trainer and she even says that the exercises are well done. I have seen Timex HRM watches on sale at times for around $50 as well.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    May I suggest EA Sports ACTIVE2... it comes with 3 straps 2 for the arms (1 is a HRM) and 1 for the leg and a resistance band. the +'s are that the bands connect to a usb stick that plugs into your wii or PS3, making it wireless, no holding controller as you workout. and let me tell you the workouts are more realistic then the WF+ I have had my but kicked doing a 20 min workouts on Med setting...

I looked up the game and I don't see anything about a HRM being included. I'm asking because if it really comes in the box, I want to consider getting it. Is there a certain "edition" or something, or is it just not listed where I'm looking?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It just wasn't spelled out on Amazon where I was reading.
This discussion has been closed.