• foyboy
    foyboy Posts: 49
    Options
    Um helloooo . . . ZOOLANDER!

Thank you.
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Ace Ventura. I still quote that movie on a weekly basis (that, and The Mask, though while that one had several quatable quotes, the movie itself wasn't all that good).

Someday my kids will watch those movies and realize where the heck I got all my catch phrases.
  • sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Agree with lots of those already mentioned but my all time favourite that is guaranteed to make me laugh so much I can hardly breathe .....

Mrs Doubtfire

An oldy but a goody!

...hehe, see .. I'm tittering away to myself here .... haha ... the bit when 'she' sets fire to her chest LOL

eeeee, I could laugh and laugh
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    PCU...
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    40 year old virgin or Hangover
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    StepBrothers!

I love Mrs. Doubtfire!!

I love the Proposal. not really dumb but totally cracks me up with the scene where she's dancing in the woods with Betty White. Oh and when they run into each other--naked.
  • zpurnell
    Options
    How about Me, Myself, and Irene or Bringing Down the House these are my all time stupid movie favs.
  • nate1198
    Options
    PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES!!! FROM THE 80'S WITH JOHN CANDY AND STEVE MARTIN!:bigsmile:
  • fit4lyfe7
    fit4lyfe7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Dodgeball
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Step Brothers!!! :D

OMG YES!!! :laugh:

Edited to add: My bff and I call our girl nights "karate in the garage". This morning I sent her a text that said, "wanna do karate in the garage Friday night?" Her response: "Yep!"
  • antipholous
    Options
    Of the ones already mentioned, Superbad, Best in Show, and Anchorman are definately my favorites.

Of ones that haven't been mentioned:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (seriously, no one's mentioned that?)
    Robin Hood Men in Tights
    Spaceballs
    Red (brand new, but had me rolling on the floor)
    Zombieland (also surprised no one mentioned this

My favorite comedies are Raising Arizona and Pulp Fiction, but they're leaps and bounds above any "stupid" comedy genre. However, they're absolutely hysterical. I'd probably put Best in Show in the well-thought-out, well-made genre too.
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The Hangover...hands down
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Road House and Over The Top
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Um helloooo . . . ZOOLANDER!

Thank you.

Amen!! " I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

"The Wedding Singer" and "Best in Show" will get me going too.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Kung Pow! It has me in stitches everytime! Also Hot Shots and Hot Shots Part Deux

I *LOVE* Kung Pow too! So many awesome quotes from that one too. My 14 & 11 yr old boys love watching it with me! (Anyone that hasn't seen it yet, that ought to be s revealing fact....LOL)

"We taught him how to fight wrong...as a joke." :)
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Liar Liar
    Dumb & Dumber
    Super Bad
    American Pie Series
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Road House and Over The Top

This is true. Doesn't get any dumber than Over the Top. Love his finger move just before he really gets down to business.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Super Bad
    40 Year Old Virgin
    and my newest addition.........Death at a Funeral - if you've seen it, then you know how "valium" can ruin everything.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i completely forgot about the Monty Python movies!! definately up there in my top faves :)

oh and Uncle Buck!!...i dont think anyone has mentioned that one yet....... "You have much more hair in your nose than my dad." "How nice of you to notice." "Im a kid, thats my job" ........Macaulay Culkin was great!