Name a stupid movie, that you watch to make you ROFL

Options

Replies

• Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    SUPER TROOPERS!!!

That is the 2nd best movie I have ever seen. Only thing better is Boondock Saints.

Funny stupid movie, Ali G. Cracks me up
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    The Hangover...hands down

I agree. Something about a little naked asian jumping out of the trunk that is funny to me.
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Friday
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    and my newest addition.........Death at a Funeral - if you've seen it, then you know how "valium" can ruin everything.

OMG, that movie had me ROLLIN'! Good one! :laugh: :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone has mentioned Slapstick. Who could forget the Hansons?

Hansons.jpg
  • csmengr
    Options
    History of the World pt 1
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Most of the really hilarious ones have already been mentioned. Super Troopers and Superbad are tops. Beer Fest. The Hangover....Wow, laughing as I think about them. I also really did like Death at a Funeral and Date Night.

How about Club Dread?

I must admit, I still laugh at all the National Lampoon movies. As well as Caddy Shack and the old one where they take over the radio station....can't remember the name but its on Comedy Central a lot. Anything Pauley Shore usually qualifies (for me) as a stupidly funny movie. I also think the spoof type movies are stupid funny (like Scary Movie and Meet the Spartans, etc.). I guess I laugh easy.

Oh and Love Guru, Pootietang, Zoolander, Jim Carey movies like Ace Ventura, Duce Bigalow, Jay and Silent Bob (loved this), Shaun of the Dead....lol sorry, I'll stop now.

My personal fave that hasn't been mentioned is a sort of goofy movie that always makes me laugh Empire Records. I can quote most of the movie. LOL Not really stupid funny, but as far as regular comedies I also liked Grown Ups, Knocked Up, and She's Out of Your League.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Of the ones already mentioned, Superbad, Best in Show, and Anchorman are definately my favorites.

Of ones that haven't been mentioned:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (seriously, no one's mentioned that?)
    Robin Hood Men in Tights
    Spaceballs
    Red (brand new, but had me rolling on the floor)
    Zombieland (also surprised no one mentioned this)

My favorite comedies are Raising Arizona and Pulp Fiction, but they're leaps and bounds above any "stupid" comedy genre. However, they're absolutely hysterical. I'd probably put Best in Show in the well-thought-out, well-made genre too.

I don't consider Monty Python to be a stupid movie, so I didn't mention it :tongue:.

Zombieland is a good one, though.
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I love Grumpy Old Men! Zoolander too! (My son's senior quote was almost "What is this? A school for ants???) I also like Just Friends and my kids love Master of Disguise. Also, Better Off Dead and Sixteen Candles.
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Express and Mean Girls!!

How in my ridiculously long list did I forget Pineapple Express. Another fave! LOL
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    SUPER TROOPERS!!!

That is the 2nd best movie I have ever seen. Only thing better is Boondock Saints.

Funny stupid movie, Ali G. Cracks me up

When the cat explodes on the wall??? OMFG we die laughing Every. Single. Time. In fact I have the "what the...what the ****..!!" sound byte on my ipod.
  • Dashai2086
    Options
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    Mean Girls
    Pineapple Express
    What Happens In Vegas
    Wedding Crashers
    Step Brothers
    Kick *kitten*
    And i'm sure there are many more

Superbad
    Drillbit Taylor
    The Other Guys
  • tonyah72
    tonyah72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Something About Mary . . . . . it is just so wrong! I didn't like it at first . . . it grew on me after a couple years :laugh:
  • fluffnstuff11
    Options
    That movie has definitely made me lmao ! I love that movie !
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Happy Gilmore, Forgetting Sarah Marshall. And Spaceballs is a classic!!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh and I can't forget good ol' Chris Farley!!! I LOVE Black Sheep and Tommy Boy!!
  • TexasTKD9
    Options
    Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Clerks 2, Mallrats
    Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Waterboy, etc.. lol
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Legally Blonde, Spaceballs and It's not a film but I love The Big Bang Theory.
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Chevy Chase's, Christmas vacation! It never fails to make me laugh!
  • midits
    midits Posts: 49
    Options
    I absolutely love Monty Pythons search for the holy grail, i just watched it a few nights ago. I never get tired of it