Watching P.S. I love you

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
I like this movie it might be my second favorite....my first is Sweet Home alabama

has anyone seen it

what is everyone's favorite movie

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    I like this movie it might be my second favorite....my first is Sweet Home alabama

has anyone seen it

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Oh I love that movie! My fav is The Notebook though. And Love and Basketball because it's pretty much mine and my boyfriend's life growing up together :happy:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    My favourite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... and anything with Johnny Depp:love:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My favourite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... and anything with Johnny Depp:love:

Mmmmm Johnny Depp :love:
  • traversb
    traversb Posts: 1
    Options
    My favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz, second Breakfast at Tiffany's
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, anything Tarantino rocks!!!!!
  • SThayer
    SThayer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my favorite movie is the American President my second favorite one is While you were sleeping.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    I bawled my eyes out watching that movie. I actually BAWLED BUCKETS! :sad: :sad: :sad: I thought I wouldn't cry as hard as I did when I watched The Notebook, but I did!
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Just saw this movie, and loved it. Not usually into chick flicks, but this story was so poignant. It was focussed around grief and loss, yet somehow was life affirming.

Fav. movie, The Perfect Storm, and anything with horses (even the stupid ones!) :laugh:

Another one I really loved recently was Michael Clayton with George Clooney (yum!:heart::love: ) and also Dan in Real Life.
  • amylebo
    amylebo Posts: 23
    Options
    HI! I just got through watching P.S. I love you, too! It was a good movie. My husband even watched the first half with me. I still have Michael Clayton to watch.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I loved P.S. I Love You, and The Notebook, and Kill Bill, and Eternal Sunshine! You all have good taste in movies!

I'm watching You've Got Mail right now - it's at the top of my list.

I have 2 all-time favorite movies - Forrest Gump - it has everything! Laughter, tears, suspense...

and The Big Lebowski - It combines my love of bowling and ridiculousness.
  • christy_fl
    christy_fl Posts: 20
    Options
    Bestest movie = Somewhere in Time
    On behind me.......Footloose!!! :smokin:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Phenomenom is my fav along with Grease.... no laughing:tongue: Anything Travolta:bigsmile: I also like the notebook. Never saw P.S. I love you.
  • sculley
    Options
    I loved P.S. I Love You, and The Notebook, and Kill Bill, and Eternal Sunshine! You all have good taste in movies!

I'm watching You've Got Mail right now - it's at the top of my list.

I have 2 all-time favorite movies - Forrest Gump - it has everything! Laughter, tears, suspense...

and The Big Lebowski - It combines my love of bowling and ridiculousness.

I watched you got mail a couple of days ago.....that movie came out when I was dating someone I met online it fit the picture during that time....

I love movies...PERIOD lol
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I love the movie "Stealing Home". It has Mark Harmon and Jodie Foster in it. It is old as dirt and was never a big hit but ahhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE IT! Look for it in the cheap dvd's at WalMart. If you find it, buy it. It is great!

Have not seen PS I love you, but it is on the list of to see.

I love Failure to Launch and How to Lose a guy in 10 days!!!

Just watched 27 dresses and it was cute too!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I was going to post my favorite movies...but there is far too much estrogen in this thread.

Moving on.....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz, second Breakfast at Tiffany's

I love a lot of movies but am totally nostalgic about Breakfast at Tiffany's. I mean, is there anyone else that can make a call girl look classy besides Audrey Hepburn???? I think not!!!

Plus, when she sings "Moon River"...and for the men....it does have George Peppard in his younger, pre-A Team days!! :laugh:

Another nostalgic fav is the original Willy Wonka....I love Johnny Depp but the original with Gene Wilder...just can't be touched!
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    for a chck flick - loved the movie "Untamed Heart" with Christian Slater! I weep uncontrollably every time I watch it!!!!!

otherwise, have to admit I LOVE "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation". I can watch that anytime of the year - and always watch it when I am home sick from work, and of course in the winter!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. I have so many favourite movies. Grease, Dirty dancing, American history X, Stand by me, and tons more. The other night the baby woke up at 2:30 am and I started watching Then and now, which I forgot how much I loved that movie. Anyway the baby went back to sleep in about a half hour and I stayed up and watched the rest of the movie!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options

has anyone seen it

I second that!!!! Haven't seen one yet to beat out Sweet Home Alabama!!!