dazed and confused
    planes trains and automobiles
    full metal jacket
    cool hand luke
    renaldo and clara
    desperate living
    fried green tomatoes

there's too many others

by the way the big lebowski is awesome!!! "I' ve had a bad f***** day, and I hate the f***** eagles man!!!":laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah forgot about vanilla sky! Great flick I agree kingon8:drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Grease, Dirty Dancing, Officer and a Gentleman, The Notebook, Hope Floats, P.S. I love you, Untamed Heart, Bed of Roses, Legends of the Fall, Pay It Forward and all the Die Hard movies!!!! Anything with Sam Elliott!!!!

Memaw
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    regarding PS I love you....I LOVED it, but the funny thing was I have a 17 yr old family member who took his girlfriend to see it, he told me it wasn't any good at all. After watching it I understood...it's a married person film, you almost have to be married to appreciate it!!
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    Awe...I LOVED P.S. I :heart: You!!! I watched it 3x's when it was in the movies and bawled my eyes out each time! It is one movie I HAVE to own!!! I love these others too:

Sweet Home Alabama
    How to lose a guy in 10 days
    No Reservations
    The Holiday
    A walk to Remember
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    I like this movie it might be my second favorite....my first is Sweet Home alabama

has anyone seen it

what is everyone's favorite movie

All I can say is William in this movie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot!:tongue::love: :wink: :blushing:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    regarding PS I love you....I LOVED it, but the funny thing was I have a 17 yr old family member who took his girlfriend to see it, he told me it wasn't any good at all. After watching it I understood...it's a married person film, you almost have to be married to appreciate it!!

I don't this it's necessarily "married" people, but people who have experienced what REAL TRUE LOVE is, and at 17, he doesn't know what that is yet.
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I was going to post my favorite movies...but there is far too much estrogen in this thread.

Moving on.....

Laughing, I thought the same thing until I say Full Metal Jacket named...

Hmmmmm...

Gladiator
    Braveheart
    Saving Private Ryan
    Bourne Trilogy
    Shaw Shank
    The Rock
    Lord of the Rings Trilogy
    Terminator Trilogy
    When We Were Soldiers
    Lethal Weapon Trilogy
    Full Metal Jacket
    Heat
    XMen Trilogy
    Da Vinci Code
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I was going to post my favorite movies...but there is far too much estrogen in this thread.

Moving on.....

Hmmmmm...

Gladiator
    Braveheart
    Saving Private Ryan
    Bourne Trilogy
    Shaw Shank
    The Rock
    Terminator Trilogy
    When We Were Soldiers
    Lethal Weapon Trilogy
    Full Metal Jacket
    Heat
    XMen Trilogy
    Da Vinci Code

goodbye estrogen...hello testosterone!!! yikes!!! lol
  • timisw
    Options

~laughing~

How about Return to Me?

Does that help bring the balance back?
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    This move was excellent. I got it on pay per view and watched it like 3 times that day. I loved it!!! Favorite movies??? Pretty woman, Dirty Dancing, Scarface, Oh!!! Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, and ummmm...Grandma's Boy (hilarious), Shaw Shank was great too, Fast and the Furious (the other ones werent really as great, Vin Diesel made that move....what a chest on that man!!!), Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Menace to Society....oh wow too many to name. I like a lot of different kinds...The list goes on, but those were the ones that just came to mind right away.....I like that one with Will Smith that just came out too (forgot what it was) But why did the dog have to die??? That's just horrible!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ali106
    Options

~laughing~

How about Return to Me?

Does that help bring the balance back?

hmmm well its getting there...I'll give you that....*thinking if there are any sword fights in that movie?:huh: *......:laugh:
  • timisw
    Options
    This move was excellent. I got it on pay per view and watched it like 3 times that day. I loved it!!! Favorite movies??? Pretty woman, Dirty Dancing, Scarface, Oh!!! Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, and ummmm...Grandma's Boy (hilarious), Shaw Shank was great too, Fast and the Furious (the other ones werent really as great, Vin Diesel made that move....what a chest on that man!!!), Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Menace to Society....oh wow too many to name. I like a lot of different kinds...The list goes on, but those were the ones that just came to mind right away.....I like that one with Will Smith that just came out too (forgot what it was) But why did the dog have to die??? That's just horrible!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Will Smith - I am Legend!

Was REALLY a good movie! I am right with you about the dog to!
    Would be quite a concept to be one of the last few people in the world!
    Still wonder how the mustang was PERFECTLY clean too!
  • timisw
    Options
    hmmm well its getting there...I'll give you that....*thinking if there are any sword fights in that movie?:huh: *......:laugh:

Nope... just a heart transplant!
  • ali106
    Options

Nope... just a heart transplant!

see!!!! some type of blood and gore was involved....you get 1/2 credit for that one...what else you got?:laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

Will Smith - I am Legend!

Was REALLY a good movie! I am right with you about the dog to!
    Would be quite a concept to be one of the last few people in the world!
    Still wonder how the mustang was PERFECTLY clean too!

Well it is a Mustang!! LOL gotta keep that clean:laugh: What the heck happened to it though. He had it one day and stopped driving it. :bigsmile:

Oh some more...Dead Presidents that movie was really good, Braveheart, Basic Instinct, The Fugitive, Rain Man, Silence of the Lambs, Anything with Morgan Freeman, Anthony Hopkins (Silence of the Lambs and several others), Most Adam Sandler movies, Training Day.........
  • kellch
    Options
    not sure how I posted same thing twice...so I'm editing (makes it shorter):laugh:
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Moving on.....

Hmmmmm...

Gladiator
    Braveheart
    Saving Private Ryan
    Bourne Trilogy
    Shaw Shank
    The Rock
    Terminator Trilogy
    When We Were Soldiers
    Lethal Weapon Trilogy
    Full Metal Jacket
    Heat
    XMen Trilogy
    Da Vinci Code

okay Saving private Ryan, and Lord of the rings are right up there too!