JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    LMAO! Was I the inspiration for this?
  • yes.
  • LMAO! Was I the inspiration for this?

I love when you are the inspiration for anything...:blushing:
  • My Angels are my muses.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    *buzz* What is "things I'm tired of hearing about on the boards"? (jeopardy rocks!)
  • I don't get it. Am I missing something? Wouldn't that basically be like saying you're sick of hearing weight loss questions and solutions in a place for...weight loss questions and solutions? :huh:
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    *buzz* What is "things I'm tired of hearing about on the boards"? (jeopardy rocks!)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you made me laugh out loud!
  • JoyousRen
    I don't get it. Am I missing something? Wouldn't that basically be like saying you're sick of hearing weight loss questions and solutions in a place for...weight loss questions and solutions? :huh:

It's more a commentary on the lack of use of the "Search" function of the boards as well as an overall unwillingness to read "Links you want to read (again)" and "Newbies please READ ME" before posting questions to the boards.
  • jsecret
    I don't get it. Am I missing something? Wouldn't that basically be like saying you're sick of hearing weight loss questions and solutions in a place for...weight loss questions and solutions? :huh:

No, it's the fact that people ask these EXACT same questions multiple times a day. As ren said use the search function and read through the boards instead of asking over and over and over again. It gets old. And as far as shakeology/p90x is considered it's just the beachbody coaches still trying to sell their product which they aren't supposed to do here.
  • jsecret

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you made me laugh out loud!

hehe! I also posted on the mfp/fb argument yesterday and all I said was that despite what you say you ARE dirty lol
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member

Let us not forget, "should I eat my exercise caloriees???"!!
  • JoyousRen

Let us not forget, "should I eat my exercise caloriees???"!!
    :laugh: That's the one that got cut out of the tittle.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    As always... you kids are up to no good! :laugh:

I was actually interested in your macronutrient information. Maybe I'll post the question...
  • Wow guys, sure hope someone who is super brand new to fitness and/or using the internet and/or using a site like this doesn't cross one of you...
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Wow, you guys are mean. As a newbie. I'm sorry for being stupid and probably asking a question or two that has already been asked. I'm just here to try to lose weight and get support.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    :bigsmile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    This post will be on the top of every search like...forever. Assuming search is used.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Wow, you guys are mean. As a newbie. I'm sorry for being stupid and probably asking a question or two that has already been asked. I'm just here to try to lose weight and get support.
    Never though teasin' was mean. Some girls like it.
  • jsecret
    This post will be on the top of every search like...forever. Assuming search is used.

search obviously doesn't get used, hence the point RJ. lol.

as far as the comment that they hope nobody crosses us I'm fairly certain I'm the only on in our group that isn't at 250 friends so they don't have to worry about friending any of the other "meanies" inspired by this thread :)
This discussion has been closed.