Shakeology, Insanity/P90X, Macronutrient questions, or exer

2»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    I don't get it. Am I missing something? Wouldn't that basically be like saying you're sick of hearing weight loss questions and solutions in a place for...weight loss questions and solutions? :huh:
    Cross me? Two words...pudding wrestling (sugar free of course)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Wow, you guys are mean. As a newbie. I'm sorry for being stupid and probably asking a question or two that has already been asked. I'm just here to try to lose weight and get support.

I don't see how it's mean to not be slightly irritated that "newbies" don't read the "Newbies, Please read me" thread and re-ask the questions that are answered in there. I am all about help people on their journey but I think it is rather rude to waste everyones time by asking a question without even trying to see if the answer has already beenn posted. I'm just asking for people to put a little effort into finding an answer before asking the question.
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    as far as the comment that they hope nobody crosses us I'm fairly certain I'm the only on in our group that isn't at 250 friends so they don't have to worry about friending any of the other "meanies" inspired by this thread :)
    i'm not @ 250 either. i delete people who aren't active
    :devil: o/\o
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    We aren't mean, we're just honest
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    as far as the comment that they hope nobody crosses us I'm fairly certain I'm the only on in our group that isn't at 250 friends so they don't have to worry about friending any of the other "meanies" inspired by this thread :)

DIRTY GIRL!!!
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763

DIRTY GIRL!!!
    SIDE KICK!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    I don't get it. Am I missing something? Wouldn't that basically be like saying you're sick of hearing weight loss questions and solutions in a place for...weight loss questions and solutions? :huh:

It's more a commentary on the lack of use of the "Search" function of the boards as well as an overall unwillingness to read "Links you want to read (again)" and "Newbies please READ ME" before posting questions to the boards.

I beg to differ.
  • binary_jester

It's more a commentary on the lack of use of the "Search" function of the boards as well as an overall unwillingness to read "Links you want to read (again)" and "Newbies please READ ME" before posting questions to the boards.

I beg to differ.
    Interesting. One of my favorite saying is many a truth is said in jest. Countless thread in eating exercise calories, HRM's etc could be answered by utilizing the gotsearch.gif. Asking them to use search is in no way discounting that person or their quest for knowledge. But doing a little research prior to asking a question is never a bad thing. I just got a droid x. I have been checking in forums for information and tweaks. I had a question, but prior to posting it, I did a quick search and found numerous threads about that same issue. I would have to assume I am not the ONLY person to ever have to suffer this problem and ironically many of the responses referred the user to one specific thread. I don't 100% blame newbies. The titles for basic information are painfully vague. One thread on "All you want to know about HRM's" stickied would help in many ways.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member

I beg to differ.
    Interesting. One of my favorite saying is many a truth is said in jest. Countless thread in eating exercise calories, HRM's etc could be answered by utilizing the gotsearch.gif. Asking them to use search is in no way discounting that person or their quest for knowledge. But doing a little research prior to asking a question is never a bad thing. I just got a droid x. I have been checking in forums for information and tweaks. I had a question, but prior to posting it, I did a quick search and found numerous threads about that same issue. I would have to assume I am not the ONLY person to ever have to suffer this problem and ironically many of the responses referred the user to one specific thread. I don't 100% blame newbies. The titles for basic information are painfully vague. One thread on "All you want to know about HRM's" stickied would help in many ways.

hmmm that wasn't the post I quoted.... my "I beg to differ" was in response to Beachbody Coaches only being here to make a sale.
  • binary_jester

I beg to differ.

hmmm that wasn't the post I quoted.... my "I beg to differ" was in response to Beachbody Coaches only being here to make a sale.
    All that typing for nothing! You have any idea how log it takes me to sound out the words? LOL
  • JoyousRen
    All that typing for nothing! You have any idea how log it takes me to sound out the words? LOL
    RJ, why are you making fun of me again?! I told you not to tell people I do that!
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Wow guys, sure hope someone who is super brand new to fitness and/or using the internet and/or using a site like this doesn't cross one of you...

You are soooo right! I'm fairly new on here and asked a few questions before I realized everything the site would allow me to do. I have never used blogs or message boards before. Glad there are some people like you that are nice. . .others are just rude.
  • JoyousRen
    You are soooo right! I'm fairly new on here and asked a few questions before I realized everything the site would allow me to do. I have never used blogs or message boards before. Glad there are some people like you that are nice. . .others are just rude.
    :laugh: You only say that because you haven't been on here long. Give it time.
This discussion has been closed.