I got a horrible haircut :(

Options
2»

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I guess you know how I feel about short hair. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are beautiful any way. I bet you look great. It will grow.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! I'll try some products I guess...lol I hate to dump more money into my ugly head lmao, but I guess I should at least TRY! As for getting it fixed..there isn't enough left to let anyone take anymore off lol OH, and thanks everyone for saying that I look pretty! You haven't seen it yet though. It's ok...I'm over it! Like I said I have plenty of hats :smokin:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    i have definitely been there... i let a friend of mine cut my hair back in college. I hated it!!
    She didn't account for my curly hair (like tam said) and it was awful, because i am someone who had always had looooong curly hair, like Keri Russel..

BUT i have to say that the bad haircut did inspire me to try some short styles, i straightened my hair, dyed it many colors, and eventually, because my hair is so curly, drealocked it.

and im so glad i did! But i know that one day, when they get too heavy to carry around (they are very heavy now!) that i will cut my hair off super short... and i know i will be in shock when i do (ive already had my locks for six years!)

Try not to dwell on it, since we all know that hair grows back. and the good thing is that now you are eating healthier, it should grow even quicker!

Oh Tam and Em...same w/ me I had really curly hair, but after my son was born it started to straighten out???? now just thick and wavy...little curl....you always want what you don't have because for years I hated it....I remember wanting the "Dorothy Hamel" haircut so badly!! I had the butt long hair really wavy....so I go in thinking OMG this is gonna be the best ever haircut....I was 9 or 10, I'd shake my hair...and every piece would fall right back in place!!! Like Dorothy's!!! :happy:

I came out looking like Annie::sad: ....sigh!!! omg that was my last "short" haircut....but Lauren....it totally grows back...w/ a vengeance!!! :glasses: :heart:

hugs!
    Ali
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'd go for the Bridget Fonda look from Single White Female if my hair was that short. ... She looked hot! And Jennifer Jason Leigh looked better for copying it, too.

Use the opportunity to wear more earrings since now you can see them from the back, too!

And if you want to deflect attention from your hair, wear makeup or more attention-getting tops! That doesn't need to mean cleavage - brighter colors, prints, metallics all do the trick. Go sizzle! :glasses:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Your hair is cute!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Not knowing what it as before...

I love it! Very sassy!!! WORK IT GIRL!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Oh man! It is BAAAAD and I feel so depressed about it. I told the lady one thing and she basically went 3 inches shorter than what I said, giving me a boy haircut. My husband is coming home tomorrow, and I don't even want him to look at me. I know hair will grow and all that, but the whole reason for getting it cut was to feel BETTER about my appearance, not worse...grrr. Thinking back on it, I never should have even paid the wench who cut it! Ok..done ranting
    Im a cosmotologist and I am completley dedicatied to my career. It is a professional atmosphere these days and I am embarrassed that some cosmotologist fail to listen closely to what a client wants! Im sorry that happened to you! But you can rock any hairstyle as long as you OWN it! You are yourself not You are your hair:)