This is a bit embarrassing but I have to ask

Options

Replies

• p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    Mine (along with everyone else's apparently) has gone up.
    I always has the problem of not feeling like I looked good enough. I've only lost 5 lbs but I feel great. I'm glad that I have been working so hard. Some days I am exhausted, but others I am just...well...you know!

Not eating enough could cause you to become tired quicker. That's what it did to me.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's my diet but I have been working out pretty much every day. Although, I have cut down on my carbs quite a bit. It's a bit depressing because *before I started working out so much, I used to pretty much jump on my fiance every day.
  • barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Total opposite. And I last longer now!!!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Increased for me as well, a lot!!! :wink: :wink:
  • Rachelbab1230
    Options
    Sorry, kinda sucks for you :sad:
    I hope it gets better for you because you are supposed to have an increase.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've always had a fairly high drive, but now I'm an uninhibited nympho (uninhibited enough to tell you that, lol). Anyway, my sex drive went crazy when I started eating right and working out.

I think my husband sees it as a blessing and a curse, lmao.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree with the vast majority on this one. Maybe you aren't taking in enough calories and you've just totally lost your energy?? Hope it is just a temporary thing.
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It could be a sign of over-training.

+1
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Im into overdrive here. But self control is the name of the game for me. Something else for me to control... argh...
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    In general, It seems to go up- howver, it takes awhile. Right now I have started a new program and have very little interest.
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed a change one way or the other....
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely the opposite for me. The more I work out, the more happy endorphins you release which puts you in a good mood, and it should make you feel sexy and WANT somebody. That's how it's been for me.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    maybe you're just tired?
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Let's just say my left-hand is a little stronger now.. <
    did i just say that?!?!:blushing:

Truthfully, it's higher, and according to the wife, i need to stop working out so much!!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    supposedly your supposed to have more of a drive.

me not so much. but I didnt have onebefore I started working out either. I think it has more to do with my two toddlers than anything else :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    It goes up...at least for me it did. Sucks being single though, lol. :blushing: :embarassed:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I've noticed an increase too!

Karen
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    For guys, I know that testosterone is burned off, and it's best to get your heavy lifting done within 45-60 mins to ensure that you're getting the most use. But afterward, libido should increase. But that's just from a male perspective. So I'm not sure about women, but I would assume it's different for everyone.

However, here is an article worth reading (and I'm sure there are others on the web to find). This says that it should increase with exercise, so there could very likely be other factors playing into this.

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/sexual-health/womens-sexual-health/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100186622
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Although, I have cut down on my carbs quite a bit.

I think your answer is right there.

You are simply knackered due to carb restriction leading to a loss of libido. It's hard to be frisky when all you want to do is go to sleep...
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I agree that it could be overtraining, also since you are eating less calories to lose weight, you might not be getting all the nutrients you need. use your reports to check on iron especially.
    good luck! hope you start having more fun soon!