now 121 Jan 26 2011
IMG02407-20110127-0131.jpg

IMG02420-20110127-0137.jpg

IMG02391-20110127-0123.jpg

Replies

• whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look amazing!!!! Have you been doing the JIllian Michaels dvds? I saw them on your tracker.

Congratulations!
  • FormerJerseygirl
    FormerJerseygirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow...quite impressive. What is your exercise program?
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look amazing!!!! Have you been doing the JIllian Michaels dvds? I saw them on your tracker.

Congratulations!

yes ive been doing Jillians shred im on my 3rd round, barely started 6wk6pk too
    thanks
  • shreddingit
    Options
    Wow...quite impressive. What is your exercise program?
    thanks.....a lot of running and jillian's shred
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats!
  • jenrobyoung
    Options
    Congradulation, you look great! I don't have the Shred video but others by her and they allways make you feel good afterword.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,424 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so impressive! Those are close to the same numbers I am looking at starting at 157.7 but only want to get to 130. Did you work out much before you started and what kind of diet did you eat? Also (dang I'm nosy!) How old are you? My stomach looks nothing like that and that is my next area of focus. Im on my phone right now so please excuse any typos but I may message you later for some advice! Congratulations you are an inspiration.
  • Fezntale
    Fezntale Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. You look amazing! Great job.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Once again great results - you are really dedicated! I'm looking forward to my success story in 4-6 months - what motivation! You look great!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Still my hero! You look great and really inspire me to ramp up my exercise! Your calorie burns amaze me and look at the results, wow! WTG!!!!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! I don't see how you can do Jillian 30 day shred on the 3rd round. I got so bored with doing that video I just use it now if I need a quick workout. I am like 113 and trying to have a stomach like yours. I am trying to loose my little pooch.. Good Job.
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    You look great congrats:happy:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I am a little over your starting weight now so I can't wait to look like you!!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed!!!!! You're amazing!
  • shreddingit
    Options
    Wow that is so impressive! Those are close to the same numbers I am looking at starting at 157.7 but only want to get to 130. Did you work out much before you started and what kind of diet did you eat? Also (dang I'm nosy!) How old are you? My stomach looks nothing like that and that is my next area of focus. Im on my phone right now so please excuse any typos but I may message you later for some advice! Congratulations you are an inspiration.
    I began working out on sep 24 2010 (will always remember that date!)lol...started the shred in middle october. my nutrition is simple, just making the best choices, no junk,fast food or cheating weekly! I get cheat meals once a month. Im 26, 27 in july:-/.....My stomach is still a big focus for me too, the tummy needs to firm up more. hope i helped a bit!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I told my husband I didn't think I could lose 40 lbs by my daughters birthday (in May) but WOW you look so amazing, maybe I can to :) Thank you SOOO much for the inspiration!!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    great job! inspiring
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :happy: Thanks for inspiring me to give 30DS another try.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!