Anyone care to share thier diaries

Options
And I would like to see those of people who actually EAT! I look at some and think to myself, "seriously, how do these people survive eating so little!"

I am losing weight and at a steady pace but I eat so much more than others it seems. So I know ther has to be others like me. A handful of granola and a few pieces of fruit and a bean rollup are not going to surfice it for me and my busy days!

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My dairy is public...feel free to add me. You can look at mine everyday :smile:
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That should be "diary"...not dairy lol
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I generally eat the same thing every day (except Thursdays, when I have class 2 - 8:45 non stop, ugh), and if I want something to cheat on (like last night) then I do it, as long as it works into my calories.
  • gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    If you want to make me a buddie you can see mine. I'm from the UK though so some foods may sound different and vice versa!
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, feel free to add me. The biggest thing I found was that it really depends on WHAT you eat...Certain foods make you feel fuller longer.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Mine is public...im a vegetarian runner :-)
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    feel free to add me and look at mine. I feel like I am eating more than everybody else too :) I love food. lol
  • monkeydoodle
    monkeydoodle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My diary is public if you want to add me. I love to look at other's diaries also!:smile:
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Totally take a look at mine... I can't imagine how anyone gets by on 1200 cals/day.... I starve under 1500 :)
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a look! Add me if you'd like as well :)
  • meglane
    meglane Posts: 39
    Options
    You can add me as well. I hope I eat enough! hahah...never thought I'd say that :)
  • sarabella970
    Options
    You can look at my diary....
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I cook for a family of 7 so I can't eat all the "good diet" food all the time. I have to make real meals once in a while! I have just learned to cook mine seperately so I can portion it. I eat the same things, just not the same portions.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    mines open
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    You can add me! I eat. :laugh:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    mine is open. I do like 1200 - 1500 calories.
  • arthurowenlindsey
    Options
    guess ill make mine public as well. why not.
  • Jo_Bird
    Jo_Bird Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    just opened mine public too. I am too afraid of "starvation mode" to go under 1200 calories a day. I aim for 1400-1600 depending on my workout. Weight loss and inches are coming off great too. I never feel hungry either. I enjoy looking at others diaries. I get bummed when I see someone eating less than 1200 because I know it is hurting everything they are working so hard for. *I shall look at everyones diaries above my comment. Thanks ALL! :)
  • Shan605
    Shan605 Posts: 41
    Options
    And I would like to see those of people who actually EAT! I look at some and think to myself, "seriously, how do these people survive eating so little!"

I am losing weight and at a steady pace but I eat so much more than others it seems. So I know ther has to be others like me. A handful of granola and a few pieces of fruit and a bean rollup are not going to surfice it for me and my busy days!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I try to stay on track but everyone has their slip ups. I also try to eat what i like just less of it then i used to. Im your average 9-5 worker just trying to lose some weight :)

GOOD LUCK
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to take a look at mine, it's public. I tend to eat between 1200 and 1300 calories every day, but I am never truly hungry. Boredom-inspired-hunger strikes sometimes still, but never true hunger, lol.