Mines open. Feel free to take a look. :happy:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine and feel free to add me! I'm on 1200 calories a day and I don't eat dairy products so those products won't be in there.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine and feel free to add me! I'm on 1200 calories a day and I don't eat dairy products so those products won't be in there.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends, so please feel free to add me! I definitely eat! I have not been as disciplined about logging recently but you will certainly see that I enjoy food! I get 1450 cals w/ out exercise and found that I was losing more weight than my goal when I was going over my cals on a semi-regular basis.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. And I try to eat pizza at least once a week.

I went through a time in my life when I couldn't eat a lot of foods (jaw problems), and I'm not about to give up things I love.
  • brblake
    brblake Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me and you can see what mine looks like. Not the best at times I'm sure but it's there!
  • yumcheese
    yumcheese Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine is public too so feel free to add me! I try to get some variety in my meals, especially dinner. And I usually need a few small snacks at work. My goal is 1330 calories but when I work out I definitely eat more, up to 1700 calories a day. I work out ~4 days/week and am trying to lose 15-20 lbs by my wedding in November.
  • reikichris
    Options
    You are welcome to friend me and look at mine.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    my diary is also public but to friends only
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You can check out mine.
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    mine is open as well...feel free to add me
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    I eat!
    You can add me too :happy:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me aswell mine is open to friends, i have started tracking my food, work outs and keeping note as to what workout i have been doing. Good Luck and Best Wishes on your fitness goals!!!!

Craig
  • Chalktawmom
    Chalktawmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I LOVE filling food :) If I feel deprived I'll be a goner! My first few days were the healthiest with all the veggies but I need to go to the store again :)
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I eat a lot too if you'd like to add me, I mean a LOT sometimes. :blushing:
  • Egothegreat
    Options
    have a look at mine. Plus i'd like some feedback on things to help with getting more calories in.
  • mandyshell
    Options
    Mine is open. And trust me.....I eat! lol. I always feel like I eat more than others too, but I'm losing weight and exercising, so I'm ok with it. Feel free :)
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Feel free to add me a d anyone else who would like to can as well.