~*~30 day shred & 6wk 6pk~*~

2»

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    And I'm officially done with Day 1. Yay!! I like that workout. I like that each segment is only 30 seconds long, and it gets a little easier as you go, so I can just keep telling myself "it's just a few more seconds than I get to move on!" and push myself through it that way!

I have to say, though... I don't like how she keeps saying "just a couple more" and then it turns out "a couple" really means like 10 or so. LOL

LOL...I know what you mean...or "you're almost there!" and then it's like another 10 reps. I have a love hate relationship with Jillian. But she did help me lose 70 lbs the first go round (without MFP). Anyways...congrats on your first day!

I am near buffalo NY so I am in Eastern Standard Time zone...how about you??

I'm Eastern time too, actually. Tampa area.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    I started a thread like this last week, Im alternating between both dvds. today is Day 3 of 6wk6pk...I already finished 60 days of shred going for 90 now....:) wanna be pals??
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    I should really check threads I start more often. Doh!!

I was just going to do the pictures and wait for the 'after' to post. But I closed my eyes and uploaded it. For me its good motivation. I think I will do one at 10 days, then 20, then 30.

Will do measurements tomorrow morning, you know when you wake up with the tummy you would like for the rest of the day!! I call it my morning glory :P
    I need to weigh myself too but dont have scales in the house. Week and half ago was 106 lbs. Havnt weighed this week due to T.O.M.

Excited to do this at the same time as you guys :) Yey for day 1 out the way ^^
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    I should really check threads I start more often. Doh!!

I was just going to do the pictures and wait for the 'after' to post. But I closed my eyes and uploaded it. For me its good motivation. I think I will do one at 10 days, then 20, then 30.

Will do measurements tomorrow morning, you know when you wake up with the tummy you would like for the rest of the day!! I call it my morning glory :P
    I need to weigh myself too but dont have scales in the house. Week and half ago was 106 lbs. Havnt weighed this week due to T.O.M.

Excited to do this at the same time as you guys :) Yey for day 1 out the way ^^

OK measurements:
    Hips: 28 1/2 inches
    Waist: 24 inches
    Thigh: 19 inches

Bane of my life & target area - Tummy Bump : 28 inches
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    I did my level 3 of 30 day shred today. I was going to add 6 week 6 pack, but wasn't feelin' it and did some Just Dance instead. Fun Fun!!! How's everyone's workouts going? I love feeling stronger!!!
  • Hi Ladies! I just started my journey with 30 Day Shred yesterday! Whew! those workouts are tougher than I expected for 20 minutes. I'm very impressed & loving it!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Did the shred for the third day in a row. Feeling pretty good about it. Upped the weights on some of the exercises, but had a hard time with some of the others. Will be doing level 1 for at least a few more days!!
  • Hey lovelies!
    Had a tough day today, on a course all day long, got home with 40 mins to spare b4 going back out to work. Did squeeze in my 30 day shred L1 and the class is new for jan so I am adding that.
    Feeling crap that I had such a rubbish muffin today, I probably didnt need it. And because I was out of routine didnt eat as fresh as I normally would, so feeling hmmfffff.

Gonna try L1 and 2 tm of shred and its 6wk 6 pk day. I need to focus!! Probably also need to weigh in LOL.
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Hi there, just checking in!
    Some of the people on this thread are already on my friends' list, so I know how they are doing, but I figured I'd ask how everyone else is liking the shred and 6w6p?? I just finished my shredding for the day...did level 3. Those jumping lunges still kill me!! How's everyone's progress doing? Since day 1 I've lost about 4 lbs...I think that's pretty good! I can see a difference too in how my clothes fit and how I look. I'm loving it...hoping all you are doing well and not hating Jillian too much LOL!
This discussion has been closed.