Options

Replies

• mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.6 pounds this week. Now down to 178.4
  • Kathryn160
    Options
    Today I weigh 233.8 lbs. which means I've lost 16 lbs. since January 1st! I can really tell the difference! My clothes are fitting me again and I feel so much lighter. I really want to reach 200 lbs. by June!
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I finally had a loss this week! Down 1.5 lbs. Not a ton, but I'll take it! The scale does in fact budge :)
    ~H
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Down 1.4 this week. Since it's T.O.M. I'm happy with any decrease on the scale! I really need to focus on getting my workouts in this week!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    I am down to 341 from 341.8, so it's only .8, but my TOM came on Wednesday, and I only got 2 workouts in since last Friday, and I was eating insanely over the weekend ( I was wondering why I wanted to eat everything, then I found out when Wed. morning came :grumble: ) so I am really happy that it went down, because normally as we all know, the time of month brings on a weight gain of 3-5 pounds. This little loss even with these 2 factors this week only makes me wanna keep going and be better this week!! :happy:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    whoaaaa! people keep losing huge numbers! keep it up everyone! posting my weight tomorrow. :) fingers crossed for a good loss!
  • helengator1
    Options
    great losses everyone! i'm still at my plateau but hoping that less activity this week and watching my sodium will show a change on Monday when I weigh in. Hang in there if you gained/didn't lose. Our bodies are so hard to manage. Stay the course and we will see the results over the long run!:happy:
  • leandread
    leandread Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1 lb. 269. An unfortunately familiar number.
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    Last week: 246
    This week: 244

I lost 2 pounds this week and I am actually very excited about it. I always have trouble on the weekends but this just encourages me to continue with this because it truly is making a difference.
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I stayed the same but after losing 10lbs the first 3 weeks, I'm okay with that. Working harder this week, fer shur :bigsmile:
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    235.5 today- losing a lot of fat mass- I have hit my 10 lbs for this month! YIPPEE!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So I finally lost some weight!! :) I am at 159.6 down from the original 161. 1.4 pounds - I will take it. Although I am not looking forward to next week's weigh-in - will be TOM, but I will drink my water and try to keep up with 30 day shred (and not snack too much).
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    I will weigh in tmr. I have very sore muscles from shoveling snow yesterday. Taking the day off from exercise will see tmr.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Ok so last week I was 221.4
    Today 216.4!!!! Woooooooo

A 5lb weight loss I will take it! So excited about it and just inching closer and closer to being out of the 200's....So happy that bringing down the intensity and watching the sodium intake helped. Thank you Jesus!
    I KNEW you'd have a big loss! Congrats girlie, you deserve it!!!! :)

As for me I'm the same.:grumble: TOM started last night plus I had hot wings and then....2 pieces of pizza.:blushing:
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    235 this week. Thats the WRONG DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Will come back later for weigh-in!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    DOWN 1 pound (2 technically since last week I gained a pound)
    last week 163
    this week 161.5
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3lbs this week (203)!! I really focused on portion control this week by measuring everything I ate. I'm closer to being out of the 200's, so I'm feeling really good about that!

Congrats to everyone and good luck!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job everyone! I am down 1.9 this week. I worked hard for it, so I will take it!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    DOWN 1 pound (2 technically since last week I gained a pound)
    last week 163
    this week 161.5

Awesome job girl! Woo! Just keep chugging along!