LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

Options

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm not the least bit worried about losing some of the girls. I've been a full C cup all except the time I was pregnant/nursing. They were up to a D cup then. I don't like them huge. I'd be fine with a B cup but will be completely okay to stay C cup but lower from a 40-44 strap to a 36. I used to be right at 36 C in high school it wasn't so bad.
    I went from a C cup to training bra :)

lol Thanks for the giggle.
  • happymamato6
    Options
    34C is a wonderful size!! Like other posters said... its hard to look thin with a big chest. I am a size 10-12 with 36E chest size. I look at least a size 18 on pictures... its really aggravating and frustrating to find clothes too... I need XXL on top, but yet, my waist needs a medium. I never find anything to wear
  • katerinab
    Options
    34C is a wonderful size!! Like other posters said... its hard to look thin with a big chest. I am a size 10-12 with 36E chest size. I look at least a size 18 on pictures... its really aggravating and frustrating to find clothes too... I need XXL on top, but yet, my waist needs a medium. I never find anything to wear
    I know the problem. I wear a 16 pants but was only just recently able to move to a 22/24 shirt from 26/28. I need tunic length just because the size of my chest hoists my shirts up so high that they get really short. Not to mention I have a really hard time with swimsuits - built in bras are far too small for me and the girls will literally fall out. I have to look for the impossible dream - a swimsuit that AREN'T low cut.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Cardio will kick your boobs down several sizes, so if you're still in the huge range then add more cardio to lose your boobs.

Personally I wouldn't mind being an A size or AA.
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 G and I will to let the girls go. Although I don't think they are going anywhere. I lost 40 lbs and went to the store to get re-sized I was so excited. The lady told me I still the same size. And then she told me you are all boobs. I guess it could be worse...lol. I'll take my blessing...lol

Eve
  • janesmith1
    Options
    I am a 38 G and I will to let the girls go. Although I don't think they are going anywhere. I lost 40 lbs and went to the store to get re-sized I was so excited. The lady told me I still the same size. And then she told me you are all boobs. I guess it could be worse...lol. I'll take my blessing...lol

Eve

Eve that is interesting since you run and you didn't lose your boobs....odd. Usually cardio / running will shrink 'em.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    LOL! You lost your girls and they're still bigger than mine! I've been a 34B for my whole adult life.

I'm 32B....talk about flat! I want to lose weight but NOT there!
  • Gallen88
    Gallen88 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Pssh .. my boobs are my whole motivation! Not only do i want to loose them, but i want to reshape them as well with wait training.. i can't WAIT for them to be GONE!! I WANT THEM OUTTA HERE!!! ..

I just have to perk them back up... they are not worth the hassle :explode:
  • cakedva
    Options
    I am so happy with the B, but I know I'll be down to an A....... I'll probably be back in trainers lol
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! When i started losing weight I was a 38 DD. my ex's mother accused me of always wearing low cut shirts.... um, I'm sorry when you're large chested anything other than a crew neck or a turtle neck is "low cut" (mind you she was a 32 A or something along those lines)
  • nilisabel
    Options
    I am so ready to lose the ladies! Gosh, I am sooo sick of 'em! been a DD forever and it would be a BLESSING to lose 'em. Bring on the B or C cup! I am ready for the pretty bras, not the effective ones!
  • nilisabel
    Options
    okay...be warned, this is an emotional response...Seriously! I HATE them! Nothing is EVER made for us big-boobied ladies, running is more difficult and everyone stares, and everything has to be tailored, no pretty bras for us, just pulley systems with flowers painted over the yards of fabric - no lacy, spaghetti straps or strapless anythings. ugh. and as for the no-chested haters out there, thanks! it's not enough that men can't seem to get past it no matter what we wear, you girls have to make life so much more miserable! stop it with the I'm jealous comments, you girls have no idea. I would LOVE to add a pushup bra on a date night and take it off for the gym.
  • janesmith1
    Options
    okay...be warned, this is an emotional response...Seriously! I HATE them! Nothing is EVER made for us big-boobied ladies, running is more difficult and everyone stares, and everything has to be tailored, no pretty bras for us, just pulley systems with flowers painted over the yards of fabric - no lacy, spaghetti straps or strapless anythings. ugh. and as for the no-chested haters out there, thanks! it's not enough that men can't seem to get past it no matter what we wear, you girls have to make life so much more miserable! stop it with the I'm jealous comments, you girls have no idea. I would LOVE to add a pushup bra on a date night and take it off for the gym.

rotfl! Loved your response! "no pretty bras for us, just pulley systems with flowers painted over the yards of fabric".....lolol! Heck, mine don't even have flowers on them because I wear sports bras!

Heck I wouldn't even wear a push up bra if I were AA or AAA, I'd go BRALESS, even if I were running, or if you have to wear a sports bra, I would wear one with is one of those cute running top bras you can wear outside in the heat, it's a top & bra in one....you know what I'm talking about. They don't make it in our size....nor would most of us wear it...
  • nilisabel
    Options
    omg! I want one of those cute two-in-one tops so badly! Like the one Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) wears in Legally Blonde!
  • janesmith1
    Options
    omg! I want one of those cute two-in-one tops so badly! Like the one Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) wears in Legally Blonde!

Me too, me too! This is like....clothing pron I think!!! We're salivating over clothing!!! Fun! :laugh: :laugh:
  • thekern
    Options
    Yay, that gives me hope! I'm a 40DD right now; can't wait to be a 34C (like I was in high school) once more. Get rid of these dang ginormous over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders once and for all! :)
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i never really shrink there! The smallest i've gotten (when i was 127 pounds) was a 34C. I am personally glad hahaha
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i am a 36 dd i hope to only go down to a d i just want the front number to go down i love having big boobs it makes me feel really sexy
  • katerinab
    Options
    Cardio will kick your boobs down several sizes, so if you're still in the huge range then add more cardio to lose your boobs.

Personally I wouldn't mind being an A size or AA.
    Please tell my boobs this. All I do is cardio and although I've gone down from a 44J to a 40H, it is still H for HUGE.
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Even at my biggest, I've been an A and AA. I lose it there, also. =) We're made the way we're made. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!