P90X PHASE 2!!!!!!!Lets get this Done

Options

Replies

• chelsiburnett
    Options
    Ok so I have to confess!!! I WAS one of those people on MFP who read all about eating your exercise calories and completely understood the concept. I just was too scared of gaining that I didn't try. Needless to say I was stuck at a plateu and needed to do something! So I decided why not try eating all those calories back. I have only been doing it for 3 days and the scale went down 1/2 pound!!! It works!!! I am not hungry all the time and I am losing weight!!! Its a win win situation!!! I just thought I would share my exciting news!
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    I got sick over the weekend... =( Today I'm going to double up and do, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X, & Plyometrics. Wish me luck =D
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Results: Day 1 / Day 30

Starting Weight: 237.8 / 232.2 (-5.6)
    waist: 48 / 40 (-8)
    hips: 49 / 48.75 (-.25)
    chest: 48 / 47 (-1)
    right arm: 16 / 14.50 (-1.50)
    left arm: 17 / 14.75 (-2.75)
    right thigh: 27 / 28.25 (+1.25)
    left thigh: 27 / 28.50 (+1.50)

-5.6 lbs and down 10.75 inches :o)
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    You lost 8 inches on your waist alone??? Holy crap!! CONGRATS!!!! :drinker:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X Done!!!! Drank my protein shake afterward and am now relaxing the rest of the evening! What did everyone else think of all those push ups???
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    I am sore today. Well worth it as I feel core becoming firmer. I wish I took start pic but may take pic at end of week 5.
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am sore today. Well worth it as I feel core becoming firmer. I wish I took start pic but may take pic at end of week 5.

Take one now. I take one every week! :)
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I really need to do ARX...I feel like my mid-section would look A LOT better...well, I guess I had to learn that lesson...I will commit to doing it the rest of the phases:grumble:
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X Done!!!! Drank my protein shake afterward and am now relaxing the rest of the evening! What did everyone else think of all those push ups???
    The slo-mo ones are a killer!! But it burns so nice afterwards! Hopefully one day I'll be able to do a plyo pushup... those are nuts.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    The slo-mo ones are a killer!! But it burns so nice afterwards! Hopefully one day I'll be able to do a plyo pushup... those are nuts.

No Kidding!!! I am still sore today in my shoulders!! Isn't great though!!! Yeah I am hoping to kill these pushups by next month!! At least I can do some....I could hardly do any when we first started!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You lost 8 inches on your waist alone??? Holy crap!! CONGRATS!!!! :drinker:

LOL Thanks...I think those first measurements may have been skewed looking at it now. But I really have no other comparison, so we're just going to go with it ;o)
  • sixpackgoal
    Options

Take one now. I take one every week! :)

Ok I just took a Week 5 Pic. I still have a long way to go and will do at least two rounds.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to check in with everyone

Sorry i haven't been that active in the board lately. I've been getting ready for my new job plus taxes and the insane snow blizzard last night. I will probably be snowed in another day. As for my P90X, i have been getting them in but i had to mix them up a little bit because my schedule was funky at work this week. Today i did Chest and Back ETC, i did very well i thought but i still have to use a chair on my pull up bar. But i am getting more reps in. I am really at a loss for words right now because i am tired from just doing 40 mins on my elliptical. I will get back to you all when i think of something.

P.S. i wanted to give you guys a little heads up. This weekend i have to work every night from FRI-SUN. i probably won't have time to do our saturday weigh in chart until sunday morning hopefully
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone how is your week going?? I haven't worked out since Saturday... I ended up having bronchitis. I just got back to work today and after takling with my employee nurse she suggested that it's ok for me to start working out again!!! She said that the next couple days take it easy and then see how I feel... if I'm feeling good then she said to jump right on in... and if not keep doing something until I'm strong enough.... SO that being said... I'm going to try and get on the elliptical tonight and hopefully but saturday or sunday I can get myself back into p90x shape again!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    I have Kenpo and Rest (or x stretch) day then week 5 is done.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X Completed!!!!!!

I did really good today on the legs....been haveing trouble keeping my legs in place as long as he wants us too...that stuff is hard..did it today!! and on ab ripper x I did all 40 of the twist one at the end!!! Felt the burn of course!!!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

I did really good today on the legs....been haveing trouble keeping my legs in place as long as he wants us too...that stuff is hard..did it today!! and on ab ripper x I did all 40 of the twist one at the end!!! Felt the burn of course!!!

I finished those today as well, i really have trouble with those skaters in the legs and back workout. I'm always tumbling
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Yoga X done. Such an amazing workout... I'm actually having trouble walking - my poor legs are so wobbly!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

I finished those today as well, i really have trouble with those skaters in the legs and back workout. I'm always tumbling

Me too!!! I also can feel the burn on those wall squats!!!
  • quentien3
    quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Week5Day3 &Day 4 completed with Day 5 Pending!