Take a picture

Options
2»

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Where do you want the pictures posted:ohwell: ??? I'm serious I just took mine by myself and euhhhh worst then a horror movie:cry: ! but I'm so serious this time! I didn't swallow for once my tummy while taking the pictures so you see how serious I am:flowerforyou: I'll post it right away! but where??? on my
    porfile??

I will post mine Sat. Way to go!!
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Thank you Sarah! I'm checking the site every now and then and whenever I look at myself I'm discusted! I hope it'll be a good motivation for me:ohwell: .

I was so happy today and the last week actually! I did not cheat in anything no desert or bad food! :flowerforyou:
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Is anyone gutsy enought to post a picture on MFP? I wonder about starting a forum to post photos every, say, 6 weeks. Wouldn't it be great to see the changes (and be patted on the back for it?) And it also seems like a very powerful (scary!) motivator...if I'm posting a photo I really want there to be a noticeable change!

Anybody have any feedback on this idea? Maybe before the holidays isn't the best time to start this...one the other hand, it may keep some of us on track throughout those tricky gatherings!

I was gutsy enough to post my picture and I'm waiting for you guys!!! don't let me down :angry:
  • loriallred
    loriallred Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well, I posted my before pic on my profile but I didn't make it my main photo since I hate to look at it and I look so much better now. My before pic was me at 230 lbs in February of this year, 2007.

Way to go playinwfire, that is a great idea to put your progress pics on your profile!

PS - is there a way to look at each other's profile? I can't seem to find it...I suppose it doesn't do any good to put pictures there if I am the only one that can see it, lol - let me know!
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Lori I'm not sure that we can see each other's profile! but I meant here where I post my topics... I've been here only 2 weeks and still discovering the system:flowerforyou: