• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    :laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Aw...come on RD...you're a stud! All the ladies want you! :wink:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Don't worry about it RD, you seem to be doing just great with the ladies on here!

I seem to attract old guys lol well actually to be honest mid to late 50 up...We used to go to a club every thursday evening, it was a private members club and sometimes I was the only woman there, although not always. The guy behind the bar was old enough to be my Dad, spent the entire time talking to my chest, in fact quite a lot of them do that. I find that older guys are less subtle in the 'jeez look at those puppies' kind of way than younger men. Or is it that old guys don't care if I see them drooling lmao
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Or is it that old guys don't care if I see them drooling lmao
    That's the ticket right there, honestly. They're either of the opinion that it doesn't matter since they don't have a shot anyway, or that you're aware they're going to look so why bother hiding it, or it's that they're old and can get away with it :p

Younger men are still thinking "If I can keep from appearing shallow I might have a shot."

I actually read a study, I can't remember when or where now, about this very thing.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member

And half the men.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member

And half the men.

Darn right! :blushing:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    Dude she has been eyeballin' you for a year trying to figure out weather you were worth it or not. LOL I love it!

*edited to clarify* worth embarrassing herself by being the one to ask you. If you know what I mean
  • RoadDog
    Dude she has been eyeballin' you for a year trying to figure out weather you were worth it or not. LOL I love it!

*edited to clarify* worth embarrassing herself by being the one to ask you. If you know what I mean

I'm tired of being objectified. Can't someone just like me for who I am? Why couldn't I be rich instead of eye candy.
  • As the lone single educated female with no kids in Idaho, I seem to be like a beacon for creepy people as well, so I feel your pain. My target demographic weirdly seems to be felons who have substance abuse problems and are going nowhere in life, or guys looking for a mother to their kids (this is not a great plan, since I am not exactly a domestic goddess). You know it is bad when you have IDOC bookmarked in your browser to check up guys that hit you up.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,385 Member
    My daughter brought a note home from one of her classmates... he's 7 and gave me his phone number.
    Two days later a 17-year old bagging my groceries asks me if I've heard about the story in town about a high school kid and his teacher having an affair. <wink>

I seem to attract school kids!!! HA!!!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member

I'm tired of being objectified. Can't someone just like me for who I am? Why couldn't I be rich instead of eye candy.

Well some get all the brains and others get whats left sorry.... I guess you got lucky! :)
  • RoadDog
    My daughter brought a note home from one of her classmates... he's 7 and gave me his phone number.
    Two days later a 17-year old bagging my groceries asks me if I've heard about the story in town about a high school kid and his teacher having an affair. <wink>

I seem to attract school kids!!! HA!!!

My teacher didn't look like you when I was in grammar school. When I was 7 and in second grade I had Mrs. Runyon. Looked just like the name sounds.
This discussion has been closed.