100 calorie dinner

Options
2»

Replies

• funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would be tempted to get some exercise in to gain some more calories, 100 calories isn't going to be much of a dinner. You could burn 200-300 calories in 30 minutes with some cardio such as running/jogging, cycling, even something like 30 day shred dvd or similar if you have anything, or have a look on youtube for some quick cardio workouts.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    u need more calories than 100 for dinner
  • crissykclai
    Options
    Make a green juice or smoothie, they're filling, delicious, low cal and full of nutrients.
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do is eat your normal type of dinner and not worry so much. Get back to making better choices tomorrow. Your not going to gain a ton of weight from a bad day of decisions. Your body doesn't work like that! However, if you do it everyday....well that's how we gain weight ....over the long run. Enjoy your meal and move on! No worries!

I have to second this. One meal won't hurt to go over on. Eat a normal dinner, get back to working out when you're feeling better!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do is eat your normal type of dinner and not worry so much. Get back to making better choices tomorrow. Your not going to gain a ton of weight from a bad day of decisions. Your body doesn't work like that! However, if you do it everyday....well that's how we gain weight ....over the long run. Enjoy your meal and move on! No worries!

I have to second this. One meal won't hurt to go over on. Eat a normal dinner, get back to working out when you're feeling better!

^thirding this
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i wanted to look at your diary just for fun, and it says the account is deleted ?
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelette filled with veggies.

That being said, I'd either get some exercise to add some calories, or go a little over my caloric goal for the day or both. 100 calories for dinner isn't very much and may just leave you feeling really unsatisfied and hungry, which is the easiest way to ruin your diet.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    100 calories sounds more like a snack than a meal
  • SandraCabral
    Options
    one boiled egg/ and 4 crackers
  • gnzlsg
    gnzlsg Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i do almonds for protein and 2 pieces of fruit when Im going lite. I drink alot of water and Bam, done for the night. If i do get hungry hours later I'll ate an apple or orange and be content.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Depending on where your macros are at for the day, I'd agree with the posters saying eggs, or a serving of lunchmeat with half a cup of milk, or a small tortilla with a half serving of cheese (microwave quesedilla, meal of champions)

However, if you want to eat more, one day isn't going to ruin you. Especially if you've worked out today. If you haven't, just go for a walk after eating, maybe do some pushups and planks later on in the evening. Promise yourself that you'll make better choices tomorrow.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Roasted veggies (not potatoes though) - eggplant, squash, broccoli, caulifower, beets, mushrooms. Sprinkle with minced garlic and/or your favorite herbs or seasoning, but no oil.

A green salad with vinegar, lime or lemon for dressing, again no oil.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    a few cups of broccoli or squash/zucchini, or both
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    that's nuts....go for a walk & earn some extra calories.....worst case have 5 egg whites scrambled w/herbs & some sliced tomatoes....could get away with 150calories or so.....maybe celery for a snack later.....
  • mymartianheart
    Options
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options

^thirding this

^4
  • kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    an apple is just 80 calories.. I don't think a bag of popcorn can have as less as 100 cals..
    some protein would fill you up.. tuna?
  • sarajcurrie
    Options

^thirding this

this
  • Vixy1989
    Vixy1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options

^thirding this

Fourthing? My hubby just had a really *really really* bad day and I told him he didn't even have to log his dinner...
  • condoleezachiapet
    Options
    A small baked sweet potato, split open, drizzled with a cream-less curry sauce.