33lbs down. Progress Picture

Options
So I started this journey to a new and improved me back on December 6th, 2010. I have very few pictures of myself and didn't actually take any "before" pictures.

The before picture here is of me in the fall of 2010 (I think it was in October)

The after picture was taken on my cruise this month on January 11th(after I had lost 25 lbs)
I've lost an additional 8lbs since then but don't have any pictures yet. Just wanted to share as I can certainly see the difference in my face.

180556_490903845177_631335177_6488657_6156286_n.jpg

166649_485238640177_631335177_6413487_5303501_n.jpg

Replies

• alw2007
    alw2007 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look great!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    U Go GIRL!!!!!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow! how'd you do it?? Share the success! haha :)
  • Coramae09
    Coramae09 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you can definitly see it in your face ecspecially! great job keep it up!
  • Heather_Jeanie
    Options
    Yes ma'am I totally see it in your face! Good Job! Keep it up!
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss! You look beautiful and you're right, you can definitely can see a difference in your face and neck.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see the difference!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great. But really, I'm worried -- your husband has aged frighteningly!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    How did you lose 25lbs. In a month & 5 days?
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good job, and I want to know the secret too!
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Well done!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    How did you lose 25lbs. In a month & 5 days?

Well, to start I was over 250lbs. It comes off a little faster when you're bigger. I lost 17lbs of it in the first three weeks. After that it tapered off a bit.

hehe, about my husband being older now.

The gentleman in the first pic is my tattoo artist, the gentleman in the second picture is my boyfriend.

Basically just ate good foods and worked out every single day. Sadly, I haven't been able to work out in over a week due to a bout of bronchitis. On the mend now and planning on getting back into the swing of things starting Monday. I never thought I'd say this but I miss working out.
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Well, to start I was over 250lbs. It comes off a little faster when you're bigger. I lost 17lbs of it in the first three weeks. After that it tapered off a bit.

hehe, about my husband being older now.

The gentleman in the first pic is my tattoo artist, the gentleman in the second picture is my boyfriend.

Basically just ate good foods and worked out every single day. Sadly, I haven't been able to work out in over a week due to a bout of bronchitis. On the mend now and planning on getting back into the swing of things starting Monday. I never thought I'd say this but I miss working out.

I know what you mean about missing working out. I was a self-professed lazy *kitten* most of my life. The most I exercised was a week or 2 tops, and I always quit. When I started this journey 2 years ago, it just clicked, and now I just love working out. Its my anti-depressant. (Sorry to hijack, but I just wanted to say I relate. :) )

You look great! WTG on your success and much more success in the future. You are a stunning lady.
  • bmbellamy
    bmbellamy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl... Great job, keep moving down...
  • fedor99
    fedor99 Posts: 16
    Options
    fantastic
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Lookin' good! Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • angieskia
    angieskia Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    def visible in the face. Awesome Job!
  • VikkiLynn
    Options
    Your waist is loooookin great! Congrats on your progress!

3048555.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!