Congrats! U look amazing!
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Your waist is loooookin great! Congrats on your progress!

Thank you so much, I went back and looked at the two pictures again and I love that I have a waist now. :D
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I saw your profile picture- you must be the one that they did a story on on shirt.woot a couple months ago! I love the tattoo! And I love woot! Hahaha
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    I can most definitely see the difference! Awesome job : )
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • tagsIT2011
    Options
    You are looking fantastic..... Yes I see a big change in your face. But doll, check out your waist, your arms, your whole upper body looks toned, muscled, and ready for action. way to go.... YYyaaaayyy... :noway: :bigsmile:
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    You look awesome! I saw your profile picture- you must be the one that they did a story on on shirt.woot a couple months ago! I love the tattoo! And I love woot! Hahaha

Yeppers, that would be me. Hoping for some new ink here in the very near future. Not another Shirt.woot design though. At least not now.
  • sonpet
    sonpet Posts: 16
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you should be very proud of yourself...regardless of your starting size ..it took hard work and willpower! Koodoos to you. lookin awesome nice hourglass figure appearing
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    You are looking fantastic..... Yes I see a big change in your face. But doll, check out your waist, your arms, your whole upper body looks toned, muscled, and ready for action. way to go.... YYyaaaayyy... :noway: :bigsmile:

Thank you so much. Honestly didn't even think about the difference in my waist when I posted those pictures for comparison. Considering I lost 6 inches off my waist, it makes sense that it would look a bit better.

I am very proud of myself. I've taken a whole new direction in my life and there's no way I'll ever go back.
    :smile:
  • dmorton357
    Options
    Awesome Job! You Rock. I have been doing this for three weeks and am down 4 pounds now. I don't mind only losing a pound a week as that will be 30 lbs in 30 weeks. Slow and steady wins. And I like all the positive people on MFP. No negatives allowed!
    Peace.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    yes, you can definitely tell the difference, you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Yeppers, that would be me. Hoping for some new ink here in the very near future. Not another Shirt.woot design though. At least not now.

That's awesome. I loved reading that story :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!