its SUNDAY!!!SLACK?OR REMAIN FOCUSED ON GOAL?

Options
13»

Replies

• jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I hate weekends because my hubby and kids, while supportive of my goals, don't make any concessions in their own habits. So as they get up and polish off a box of doughnuts, I am eating my oatmeal or whole grain cereal. I have only been doing this for 3 weeks now but my eating habits have actually been the easiest change because I didn't start eating badly until I got married. So I just keep eating what I know is good for me and try my darned-est to ignore the crap they are ingesting! However when it comes to working out, it is HARD to give up that family time and do something by myself. I am trying to get them (and I will take any one of them) to get interested in doing workouts with me so that I am not alone. But so far, no luck. I am buying Zumba for our Wii this week which (I think) will at least get my kids interested. Oh and Just Dance too, because they played that at grandma's house during Christmas. So hopefully the workouts will BECOME family time rather than me giving it up.