Join me in a 25 pound challenge

Options

Replies

• charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Good morning 25lbrs!

I'm off for a killer kettlebell workout, hello Monday!!!!

How are we all doing today? Inspired??
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Good morning 25lbrs!

I'm off for a killer kettlebell workout, hello Monday!!!!

How are we all doing today? Inspired??

Had really bad drive in to work, but other than that its going good, got my workout in and getting at least 80 oz of water before I leave work today!!

Hope your doing good today!!
  • misty1208
    Options
    Doing good here too... Im feeling really hungry today tho. Any good ideas for a filling breakfast????
  • charityateet
    Options
    I have been LOVING my low carb/low sugar yogurt with lots of fruit and home made granola. Comes in about 300 calories, if I have a great workout I'll add a scoop of protein powder - bumps up to 400 or so calories, so good, so filling! Not hungry all morning!!!!
  • valproulx7
    Options
    I will def join you!!!! The more motivation the better!!!!!!!!

4460875.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • HisMomma21
    Options
    Welcome to all the monday joiners. I only got 60 oz of water into me today, but I still have 4 hours till bedtime.. approx. hopefully I'll be in bed in about 2, but I doubt it. I weigh in on Sundays AND on the first of the month.. hoping to see a loss tomorrow. I'll update tomorrow. I had a bad food day. Muffins at 2 pm for breakfast, (300 calories), stew for lunch and tons of pretzel rods (yikes sodium) in between. It's 8pm and that's all I've eaten.. bad bad day.. oh well tomorrow is another day!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I did well with water, I got in 76 ounces. And only one coke zero, when I would normally have had maybe 3-5 (yikes!)

My food wasn't so great. Hubby and I went to yard house for lunch and I ordered a deadly salad. Shocked when I entered it. :indifferent:

I did walk the dogs and ride my bike so those goals are accomplished for today! Tomorrow I will go to the gym, and try to burn off the extra calories I didn't earn today. (Or as many of them as I can):drinker:
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    count me in...I need to be challenged or I will stop. :(
  • lilmommy
    Options
    I'm so in!! I will be the maid if honour for a dear friend in august so I need to get my weight down before August!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Did good yesterday, got around 132 oz of water, 50 minutes of exercise and under calories by 450!!! It is cold here today and they closed all the schools, which is fine because there was hardly any traffic and that is awesome!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This is gonna be an extra bonus!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    OK I was over on calories yesterday, so this morning I'm going to the gym. I will earn the extra calories I ate yesterday.

And, I will walk the dogs.

AND I will stay under my calories today!

Happy Tuesday everybody!
  • charityateet
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! Can't wait to get these extra lbs. off! Feeling a little tired this morning, blame it on that TOM. Ugh!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    I have walked the dogs, I have gone to the gym. AND hubby wants to go on a bike ride in a few hours! YAY I am doing great today!

AND...36 ounces done so far.
  • grey_stars
    Options
    Have been doing a 4km (about 2.5miles) run/walk every morning with my dogs. Some people call this interval training (run, walk, run, walk) but I just call it "I'm puffed" training. Had 3L of water yesterday and did well with calories. Had a big (but healthy) dinner and felt sooo full afterwards. I definitely ate too much. Then hopped on the scales and gave myself a fright. Even though I was still within my calories I felt so bad - like I had done something wrong. Need to hide my scales I think
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    I burned off 500 calories at the gym, awesome, got all of the rest of my water finished (yay), but that was all.

In other news: spaghetti squash, where have you been all my life?
  • barkere
    barkere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site, but this may be the accountability spot I need to keep on. I would feel so great if I could see 25# less this summer! I'm in.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Good Morning Everybody!!! How are we doing?
  • meeramos
    meeramos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! just started yesterday so I have a long ways to go. Thanks for the jump start!!!
  • Erica9903
    Options
    Count me in!! Do we need to enter starting weight and check in weekly??? What's the plan?