Replies

• Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    Nothing worth getting is ever easy
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    "One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~Helen Keller
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

-William Ernest Henley
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Haven't had a chance to read all these yet, so this may be buried in here somewhere among the posts. But I must say I really like the one from Jillian Michaels (I don't watch the biggest loser, either) "Unless you puke, faint, or die -- keep going!" That has helped me thru many a-workout.
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Haven't had a chance to read all these yet, so this may be buried in here somewhere among the posts. But I must say I really like the one from Jillian Michaels (I don't watch the biggest loser, either) "Unless you puke, faint, or die -- keep going!" That has helped me thru many a-workout.

My boyfriend says the same thing to me all the time!
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    "It's not what you look like when you're doin' what you're doin', it's what you're doin' when you're doin' what you look like you're doin'." - Charles Wright (Express Yourself)
  • Honchkrow
    Options
    Knock Knock

Who's there?

The guy who came in second place.

The guy who came in second place, who?

EXACTLY
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Here's another one that keeps me motivated; not sure it's a quote or not but: "Rule No. 1: Cardio"
    Keeps me moving so I'm prepared if there's a zombie outbreak; I won't be one of the first to go :laugh:
  • donsch
    donsch Posts: 40
    Options
    In Him (jesus Christ) we live and MOVE and have our being"

Don't just sit there and worry--get up and do something about it!:wink:

If you start trying to lose 1 pound a week-that is 52 pounds in a year!--(thanks Hubby!)
  • toridorey
    toridorey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    * "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!" =D
    * "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    "The only one who can tell you 'you can't ' is you. And you don't have to listen."

I say this to myself ALL THE TIME :)
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If you settle for less than you deserve.... you will end up with less than you settled for.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Winners never quit and quitters never win!!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    from small steps, come huge victories.

my new favorite quote is :
    "I can do this, I will do this, I am doing this because I am worth it. I am worth it because I am loved. I am loved by Christ Jesus."
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    it isn't a widepsread "motivational" quote like these, but the sentence that has spurred me to action was uttered by a 9 year old as she hugged my FAT stomach:

"Does it keep you warm while you sleep like a polar bear?"
    :indifferent:

That has motivated me more that anything else ever has.

Similar, my 6year old son brought me an ad for Acedemy sports and said, "Here daddy, they have stuff to help you lose weight"
    Now that I'm dieting, the other day he told me about a commercial he saw for weight watchers for men or one of those programs. "Daddy, it said eat what you want and lose weight!"
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    "Excuses are like *kitten*, everyone's got one and they all stink" - Lance Armstrong
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    ‎"Your destiny is waiting for you to show up." Jillian Michaels

"To see real change, you have to start with exercise, then what you eat, but most importantly you have to change the way you THINK about both of these things. That's when you'll start seeing real change." Bob Harper
  • zeman11
    zeman11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "Don't talk yourself out of it, talk yourself into it"....my trainer at my gym
  • leannafreid
    Options
    Lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action. - Anthony Robbins.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!