Options

Replies

• RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."
    ~ Vince Lombardi

My all time fav quote is:
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or go without.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
    Helen Keller
  • biellas
    biellas Posts: 39
    Options
    Bodily labour lessens the pains of the mind.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    came here looking for some motivation and found it! thanks for the pearls, everybody!:drinker:
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love these. Mine is below my ticker.
  • Lorelei19
    Lorelei19 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Some of these are quite amusing. lol

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important." ((I think it's in my signature))
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Stand up and walk out of your history...Phil McGraw
  • shyaamist
    shyaamist Posts: 34
    Options
    "If hunger isn't the problem - then eating isn't the solution" :wink:

Wow! I'd been trying to think of a way to tell myself that every day... I am posting this on my fridge!!!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    Albert Einstein
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ~Thomas Jefferson
    The difference between try and triumph is a little umph. ~Author Unknown
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. ~Thomas Edison
    Sweat is the cologne of accomplishment. ~Heywood Hale Broun
    Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt. ~José Ortega y Gassett
    Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. ~Chinese Proverb
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Posted this in the thread about diet quotes, but this is one of my favorite quotes that an online friend who is a BB coach said to me once, "Dieting is for looking good with your clothes on, exercising is for looking good with your clothes off" It reminds me of why I want to work out so hard (not necessarily to look better naked, but hell, what a motivator) and to remind myself to eat better to look good with my clothes on
  • Shawnalee0703
    Shawnalee0703 Posts: 1,093
    Options
    Posted this in the thread about diet quotes, but this is one of my favorite quotes that an online friend who is a BB coach said to me once, "Dieting is for looking good with your clothes on, exercising is for looking good with your clothes off" It reminds me of why I want to work out so hard (not necessarily to look better naked, but hell, what a motivator) and to remind myself to eat better to look good with my clothes on
    That's a good one! :-D
  • stepha1014
    Options
    Nothing that concerns you, escapes me!
    Expect miracles, and give thanks when they occur!
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    its always give and take, NOT take n give!
  • KayleesTryin
    KayleesTryin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "If you want what you never had, you must do what you have never done..."
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Don't know if these have already been said but these are some that I like so much I wrote them on my wall!

"Reason: Why you do something
    Excuse: What you tell yourself/others to get out of doing something"

"A year from now you'll wish you started today."

"Write down how you feel after you finish a really intense workout. Now write down how you feel when you blow off your workout. Compare the two."
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Train the mind and the body will follow ! Its so TRUE , something alot of people forget to work on while loosing weight
    =)
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Whatever brought you here, it ain't gonna take you there.

The two below are not so much quotes but they motivate me alright:
    - I try to break a sweat everyday - Matthew McConaughey in response to what he did to keep his body the way it was.
    - I won't miss that half the same way I don't miss food I had to reject in the past - Myself when I split big meal and store for later or throw away.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    “I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there’s only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.”

"I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest!"'

“You own this mind of yours, control it! If you do, at the end of the day you’ll stand a little taller, grow a little stronger and move one step closer to every one of your goals.”
    — Amber Day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!