Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• Twoody83
    Twoody83 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    “This is my body, and I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it; Study it; Tweak it; Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I am on. What am I on? I am on my bike busting my *kitten* six hours a day; What are YOU on?”
    ― Lance Armstrong
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where I picked this up, but I tell myself this every day!

It's all about not being ashamed of your struggle, but rejoicing in the fact that you can and will come out and be victorious!
  • robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AMEN TO THAT!
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
    ― Kenneth H. Blanchard
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Footsteps on the sand of time were not made by standing still :-)

and

The door to achievement is labelled PUSH ;-)
  • Buckychick4ever
    Buckychick4ever Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Pain is temporary, Pride is forever
  • SoDakRunner
    Options
    1. Progress. Not perfection.
    2. Esse Quam Verdi
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    see my sig below.
  • wackynunu
    wackynunu Posts: 103
    Options
    Motivation comes from doing.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    "You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you,
    for your greatness shall silence them all. -Anon"
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    "If you ever do anything like that again I'll kick your *kitten* until your nose starts to bleed." - Red Forman
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Don't stop unless you puke, faint, or die! ~Jillian Michaels
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Your actions tell your story.

It's not about the door you choose but the journey.

Choose the 'happy' way and then time won't matter.
  • JillyBeanMcCullough
    Options
    I think I can.... I think I can... I think I can....-The little engine that could....I know I can...I know I can...I know I can...-Me!
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote is from Rocky Balboa:

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    * "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending..."

* “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.” ~Joe Girard

I'm not gonna miss out on something that could be great just cause it might also be hard." --Listen To Your Heart …

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    — Hunter S. Thompson

Start by doing what's necessary, then by what's posssible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~ Francis of Assissi
  • sonic_the_cat
    sonic_the_cat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Do or do not. There is no try-Yoda.

This is one of my favorites! My other favorite is, "Food is fuel, not your friend."
  • bump.
  • lkwilkey
    Options
    Im NOt Losing Weight Im getting Rid of it. I have No Intention of finding it Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Suck it up buttercup!

I also like (for those people who only like you when your thinner):
    " If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!