Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• comforter
    Options
    That which we PERSIST in doing becomes EASIER for us to do; not that the NATURE of the thing is changed, but that our POWER to do it is increased.
  • RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This isn't so much of a "quote" as it is a video. Well...actually, it is exactly a video. But it still motivates, so I hope nobody minds if I go off the map a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU&noredirect=1
  • bonnienieman
    Options
    Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power." ~ Clint Eastwood :wink:
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • magicsd77
    Options
    When the world says give up, hope whispers try it one more time.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Overcome Inertia
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I have 2, both are in my signature below my ticker.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    That's not sweat....it's your fat cells crying
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Life begins outside your comfort zone.
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    "You can't expect to hit the jackpot if you don't put a few nickels in the machine" -- Flip Wilson

"Pain don't hurt" -- Swayze from Road House
  • Nichole1981
    Nichole1981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's not sweat....it's your fat cells crying

LOVE THIS!!!
  • Nichole1981
    Nichole1981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your legs are not giving out, your head is giving out...KEEP GOING!

Courage does not always roar. Sometime courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire!

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The 'hard' is what makes it great.

Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. Its the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs and the voice inside you that yells CANT. But you dont listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice wisper CAN. And then you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Its on my profile pic
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What we think about we bring about. Where's YOUR focus? - Lyn Smith
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    it wasn't really meant to be motivational in context but I like to think of it as motivational anyway lol

Val Kilmer as Perry in Kiss, Kiss Bang, Bang: Okay, you have 30 of my F***ing seconds. Thrill me.

Why?
    Because I don't have a lot of time to work out and I have to make every second count, lol
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    “….the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people…..Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something.”

Randy Pausch - The Last Lecture

I highly suggest reading the book or watching the actual lecture on YouTube!
  • meredithd13
    Options
    pain is weakness leaving the body.
  • SnuggieMeeko
    SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • chanson104
    Options
    If you don't sacrifice for what you want, what you want will be sacrificed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!